Screenshot of the Day #138: The Great Catherine

:rotfl: That's great!

Edit: Maybe he's not calling you ugly, but instead saying that you don't look smart. But he doesn't exactly look like a genius.

He's scary and looks like he was drawn with crayons. Are all the PTW leaders that bad? The regular aren't.

Obviously amirsan is either blind or insane :mischief:

No, I think she's totally ugly

Originally posted by Junzi Nicuzn
No, I think she's totally ugly

I'll just agree with that! But I don't think ragnar has any right to complain either...

Have I missed something interesting about this, or has a sentance from the standard diplomacy text yet again made it as a SOTD?

She may not appeal to many -- especially the young -- but I'm sure Bismarck in particular enjoys her "bedside manner."

Originally posted by Frimlin
Have I missed something interesting about this, or has a sentance from the standard diplomacy text yet again made it as a SOTD?

some sentences are vey very odd...that's why they make it to SOTD

I love Catherine! I mean, goodness, many monarchs of the Enlightenment era weren't all-too attractive. There is nothing wrong with my Yeketerina. Hmph!

-Ben

NO WAY...SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! I have a crush on her!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Frimlin
We need to give Firaxis credit for making diplomacy so interesting. ;)

This thread as turned into a love-Catherine thread :vomit:

Hmm, this is our sixth or seventh diplomacy SOTD? Cool. Lemme remember them: soccer ball...berserk...what's a map?...why are you here?...was there a Cleo one, on chickens?...

Originally posted by Thunderfall

We need to give Firaxis credit for making diplomacy so interesting. ;)

Fair enough -- I can't argue with that! :) I do think the diplomacy text is interesting. I never usually read it unless they don't give me what I'm wanting!

What is interesting is that everyone has assumed he was calling Catherine ugly. If you check the screen again, he's actually saying that she looks dumb. I'm sure there are many children of Mensa members -- and Supermodels -- who can attest to the fact that beauty does not always equal intelligence, and vice versa. ;)

Hell, back in the day Catherine was meant to be quite the looker when she was younger. She just let herself go to pot in later life. Wonder why Firaxis decided to go with the Ugly v0.2 instead. :confused:

Top Bottom