Unit: Sdkfz 251 mobile infantry

aaglo

Furioso!
The german WW2 troop transport - Sdkfz 251 - is now completed with winter camo.

Download it from here

Here is an ingame preview of the unit (the green/gray - the other is the rocket launcher version I made a couple of weeks ago).

Here is a sample of the attack animation.

Attachments

• sdkf251attack.gif
    sdkf251attack.gif
    12.6 KB · Views: 4,893
It's excellent. It blends ideally with the terrain and doesn't look out of place - perfect combination colour palette and smooth animation.

Hmm, I know I could use this as an Early Version of the Mech Inf. :).

Originally posted by ronaldmoore
It's excellent. It blends ideally with the terrain and doesn't look out of place - perfect combination colour palette and smooth animation.
Couldn't agree more, rolling with the Panther and the Tiger II from PTW this baby looks like it's coming from the same kit... this is Firaxis standard and that's everything I could wish for in unit graphics. Very well done, Aaglo!!! :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

I requested it a while ago and I love it!

Your units are awesome aaglo!

You might wanna look to fill crucial vehicle spots in the modern age like a t72 or less famous japanese or italian vehicles of ww2 that havent been made yet cuz you certainly got the talent

Very cool! It could even be an early version of mech infantry for all civilizations! But it'd be called Mobile Infantry. :D

Another top ten unit! Too cool for school! :goodjob::D

Difference between mech and mobile: Mechanized infantry uses it's own AFV's in combat (Germans used Sdkfz 251's for support). Mobile infantry is only transported to the combat zone by it's own transport vehicles. So, if you want to go by the book...

Top Bottom