Screenshot of the Day #140: Happy Man

All the men left because there was no work for them (somebody wasn't hiring any workers, because there was way too much undeveloped terrain).

I'd sell my soul to be the only man in a city with all of them women, but knowing my luck, all the women would be lesbians....

or

It's a conspiracy! The women are killing all the men! Those feminists....

Looks like he's keepin 4 of the ladies happy. One's content, the other two are lesbians. Not bad.

Originally posted by Bamspeedy

I'd sell my soul to be the only man in a city with all of them women, but knowing my luck, all the women would be lesbians....

And that would be bad, how? Surely some of them wouldn't mind you watching. . . ;)

Interesting SS. . . I've noticed an imbalance before, but never like that. . .

I wonder why the two women are unhappy? Not enough men?

I bet all the women would be gloriously happy if the man dissapeared. Except for maybe that little "team" he's got going there...

My, my, my, it's amazing what an innocent little history game can turn into. :D

And a question: Who exactly gave birth to the man? :lol: Or was he there from the start?

Originally posted by l00kout
Looks like he's keepin 4 of the ladies happy. One's content, the other two are lesbians. Not bad.

How do you figure that those two are lesbians? Seems to me they wouldn't be so sad if they were -- at the very least, they've got each other! :love:

No, I think this is more the case of a one man, one horse town:

The one man is happy because of the women.

The women are happy because of the horse. :p

Heck, Catherine the Great was! Or was she?

Heh, reminds me of a size 9 or so city I had once that was all-male. The population was somehow increasing, too.

Really, how IS citizen gender determined anyway?

He better watch out. Those two unhappy ones must have been people he turned down. ;)

Hey...you're the Germans...they weren't big into polygamy! ;)

the worst on ever saw was my capital, 12 pop and not a silngle men... except me...:king:

Someone should play a game of Amazon Civ: you can only have women, if you get a male citizen he has to be disbanded.

He is bringing in as much commerce as all the women combined. ;)

That's cool. :goodjob:

Here's how I think that citizens are determined: The computer alternates between male and female and places one in one city, then the other one in the other city. In other words, I think it does the same as it did in Civ2, but on a global scale.

That's nothing. I seem to have all-male and all-female cities all the time. It just means the MAJORITY of that portion of the population is that gender, since each citizen represents so many thousand.

Obviously y'all have never been to the Village

The 4 are happy because they are lesbians.
The 1 is content because she's single and feels no need for a man in her life.
The 2 are unhappy because they are dating the guy, and he won't choose between them.

Top Bottom