I suppose it's too late to ask for a Mac version?

frunobulax

High Sheriff of Catford

:rotfl:

Love that pic! Fortunately, I'm a WinXP user.

From what I've heard, Conquests will have all the features of PTW, so odds are that there will not be a Mac expansion until Conquests is adapted for Mac.

i doubt there will be a mac version but I hope there is

I'd love it if there was. Then I could play C3C on both of my computers, not just the Wintel box.

:lol: Funny pic frunobulax. I hope you Mac users get the expansion too. But maybe this is just a sign you need to get the superior PC... ;)

Originally posted by WillJ
:rotfl:

Love that pic! Fortunately, I'm a WinXP user.

Ditto. :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL - very funny!

Like you can get Mo'slo and Turbo to slow down a PC processor in order to play DOS games, isn't there some software you can get to downgrade a Mac to a PC? ;)

you mean upgrade ;)

But this Mos-slo and turbo thing sounds like a good idea. Think that they'd help the games know I have 512 DDR ram instead of NO ram?

Originally posted by Isak
LOL - very funny!

Like you can get Mo'slo and Turbo to slow down a PC processor in order to play DOS games, isn't there some software you can get to downgrade a Mac to a PC? ;)

Glad you all like the 'screenshot' so much, it made me laugh ! As for 'upgrading' to a PC, well, I'll just say one thing... Apple Mac G5 :king: Nuff said really.

Anyway, nice to see a fellow ZAPPA fan out there, even if you are a PC user ! :goodjob: If you're interested, I wrote a short biography on Frank Zappa for the 'Rough Guide To Rock' many moons ago....

Originally posted by frunobulax
Glad you all like the 'screenshot' so much, it made me laugh ! As for 'upgrading' to a PC, well, I'll just say one thing... Apple Mac G5 :king: Nuff said really.
We have one where i work, but I haven't been able/left alone for long enough to play around with it yet, but judging from the looks - that is one mean machine :)

Anyway, nice to see a fellow ZAPPA fan out there, even if you are a PC user ! :goodjob: If you're interested, I wrote a short biography on Frank Zappa for the 'Rough Guide To Rock' many moons ago....
I'm embarrassed I didn't notice your nickname sooner. :o

I'd be very interested in seeing that biography, if it's possible. Zappa is the kind of person I can never read enough about :)

And don't worry, I work just as well with a mac, as I do with a pc, though after a long period of working pc only, it takes a while before I stop right-clicking everything :D

alright you got me on the g5 ;)

I know of more mac people who want conquests than PC users, so any reason for not making a mac version is beyond me.

Great screenshot.
Macs may have many superior features but as long as they only hold 10% of the market they are doomed to second class status for software...........well maybe third class.
Count me as a Zappa fan as well. Joes Garage is a true classic. I have it on CD now but I still have my original albums in their box. I'll never give 'em up no matter what my wife says.

Top Bottom