New Unit: Meso American Warrior 9/25/03

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
First of my Native American Unit Line, there will be graphical replacements for most of the Ancient Age units in both a North American and Meso American unit line. Originally called Aztec Warrior I've renamed it because I feel it fits most Central American civilizations... A replacement for the original warrior unit.

File 487kb:
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads5/MesoWarrior.zip

Preview of the Attack:

Attachments

• mesowarrior_preview.gif
    mesowarrior_preview.gif
    25.1 KB · Views: 3,613
Surely needed!

For the medieval age lots of flavour unit graphics exist.
We need more for the ancient age (whatever this could be for a civ like America)

EDIT: In order to participate in the 1st post challenge in this forum:

:D First Post ! :D

Great! Now we just need an Atlatl Thrower and everything's fine.

Excellent job. I have been trying to find ancient units. Pre-stone and weapon building types. Can you make him zulu as well? I've been looking everywhere for them but there aren't many ancient flavor units. Sorry, I geuss that's off topic here.
I give you :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. Keep up the good work.

That's very good - I especially like the way he puts some weight behind the attack and then lunges forward - a good grasp of motion and mechanics, which a lot of people sometimes omit :goodjob:

That's very good - I especially like the way he puts some weight behind the attack and then lunges forward - a good grasp of motion and mechanics, which a lot of people sometimes omit
...Well said zulu9812. I couldn't agree more. Splendid work Kinboat [dance]

I just figured out, that within the game, this unit seems to remain a bit too pale next to the other units. It, IMHO, should have a darker skin color, just like the natives of the Mesoamerican peninsula, I'd say.

Good job though, I mean, I'm still using it no matter what, it's a beauty :)

You should see the color it was :) It was pink... I had though I'd gotten a nice tan color.

If others think I should darken it I could do that for the other units but I don't plan on changing the two I have done.

Top Bottom