New Unit: Egyptian Galeass

aaglo

Furioso!
:egypt: Hi again!

Now I've finally made what I would like to call "the best looking :egypt: ship I've ever made". I think this is a beauty :D

:egypt: Egyptian Galeass :egypt:

- not very historically correct, but IMHO a very good flavor :egypt: unit to replace the Civ3-caravel for the Egyptians.

Download the files

:egypt: Animated Demo:

Here is the civilopedia picture:

Attachments

• egyptiangaleasslarge.gif
    egyptiangaleasslarge.gif
    6 KB · Views: 3,466
This is sweet! :)

Do you have a shipyard at home that you can crank out these things so fast?

;)

:eek:
Wow! That is the most beautiful ship I have ever seen.:love:
I will have to play egypt now.:egypt:

Originally posted by Steph
Very nice. Would you try to make some modern ships to?

Not very likely, because modern ships don't inspire me at all. I don't know why they all look the same to me :) :crazyeye: :hmm:

aaglo-
Don't worry, I'm not givin' ya an award this time.:lol: This is the best flavor unit I have seen for my favorite civ, Egypt! (Of course, you probably knew this, considering my name!) All hail the mighty aaglo! :goodjob: :worship::worship::worship::worship::egypt:

P.S. Kudos for keeping the see-through death anim. :thumbsup:

P.P.S. As for your bombardment weapon, how about a mangonel? Do a Google search and Google Image search for it:;)

I love it!

Awe-inspiring!

Wow... The only thing I can say... Wow...

Aaglo this is properly your best unit to date. Though I would use this as Egyptian Galley. Then use your egyptian galley as Reed Boat, pre to the Egyptian Galley. (if that made any sence to anyone;))

:goodjob:

Originally posted by aaglo
...modern ships don't inspire me at all. I don't know why they all look the same to me :) :crazyeye: :hmm:
That's what I like to hear, aaglo!

I can't understand how you can continue to pull this off. It's mind boggling.

Top Bottom