Redentor Crist Wonder

And a preview...

Attachments

• cristo.gif
    cristo.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 1,700
This is pretty cool!!! Never thought of having this as a wonder/small wonder, but you know what? It's a must-have now!

This was a necessity. Thank you.

Originally posted by alireza1354
where is it good for?
You like to ask this question, don't you? Use your imagination. The maker of the graphics doesn't always have to explain the usage of it; it's just there, and there are no strict bounds for the usage.

Besides, especially this wonder here, would definitely give high culture, +3 happy citizens in the city it's built in and +1 happy citizen in every city on the countinent (or just plainly every city), or something of that sort, something religious.

THAT BEING SAID, it's not really hard to figure out what it's good for, eh? :)

Originally posted by Vasili
It is an great work Straczynski thanks.

You're welcome. :D Also, if you need any more Brazilian wonders or buildings, just reply to this thread and I'll try to make them, OK?

Originally posted by alireza1354
where is it good for?

Well, I'm using it as a +1 happy citizens on the city it's built, +3 culture, doubles the Cathedral's effects, avaiable with Concrete. In Vanilla Civ, one can make it avaiable with Steel.

awee Straczynski, vc podia me passar o seu icq? manda numa mensagem privada?
vlw

Moderator Action: I understand you are asking for his ICQ number, but please use English Only on these forums. ;) --Padma
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Sorry Padma, i wasn´t informed of this regulation, i just registered today:) , i´ll not repeat it again, but like Straczynski said, it is really hard to find someone from Santos that plays Civ 3.
thx for comprehension
General Kohl:goodjob:

Hi, I'm from Brazil also. I'm from Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte. I have a question, in which folder of the game do i install the wonders you have created?
Thanks.

Well, it's kinda complicated the first time you do it, but it can become pretty easy with practice. Just follow this tutorial: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48249 .

If you find any difficulty, just make a visit to www.civ3.com.br. It's a Brazilian Civilization website, with an active forum. Me and some other Brazilians from Civfanatics post there as well.

Hope that it'll solve your troubles!

Top Bottom