AI build cruncher (scenario)

Neomega

Deity
This is just a scenario, but I felt it was better at home in this section. It is built primarily for testing Ai unit build patterns. there are two default units, spearman 10/20/1 10shields and archer 20/10/1 10 shields. Funnily, after tons of testing it seems the Ai prefers spears to archers 55% to 45%.... as laid out in this thread

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads5/AI_TEST.zip

Starts at 10 AD, 1 year a turn, so 100 turns would be 110 AD

Directions: unzip to your scenarios folder.

This has to be the most balanced possible "scenario". It is recommended you play as Germany, they are on an island away from the continent.

Aggression for the four test civs is set to high (5), and alll special abilities have been removed.

Every city is identical to every other city, there are 4 civs, with cities equidistant from eachother. Each city produces 2 shields a turn. This is to test build time. turn up grassland's shield bonus to 4 to get 10 shields a turn.

It is recommeended for first tests only the first two opponents are chosen, and the other two set to none.

the government s minimal corruption, but that doesn't matter because every city has a Forbidden Palace or palace. No support, No rushing and 30 Military Police limit.

Each civ has four cities, who do not share any territory or square.

Grassland is the only terrain, and is set to impassable, for your ai build crunching pleasure. Just hit enter 125 times and see the percentage. (or hold it down until the date says 135 AD) on regent you will get 100 builds per civ.

Alot of king units are left for customization, if you want/need a cannon to represent a bombard unit, you will need to add it and put an entry in the civilopedia box in the editor... ie PRTO_cannon.

I will release a better version once some basic questions are answered.

[color=600f0f]Edit: Fixed your scenario url. ;) --Padma[/color]

Thats pretty much the idea. It's kind of like some templates I have too, I want to post them, but there really isn't a home, because they are things like 2 color, blank foreign advisor screens, so someone could just "fill in" boxes with various textures/colors, or a little template to make small foreign advisor heads go faster. Small files, but took a while to make.

I mean I could post them in "graphics modpacks" but they would get lost, because people don't really look for these sorts of things.

Top Bottom