New Unit: Slavic Horseman

utahjazz7

Deity
Here's the Slavic Horseman. I saw a picture of this guy, and I liked it. So, I made a little unit. I hope you all enjoy it. I think it's one of my best.

I did fix the disappearing reigns problem in
the AttackA animation; I just didn't fix the preview.

Download.

three thumbs up ;) esp. for the fortify anim.
I really needed this one... It solves my problem with basic horseman for non-barbarian humans civs in my mod.

One of your best:goodjob:, im gonna include it in the MEM:)

btw now that I have your attention, are you going to finish the Hessian Infantry?

NICE!Cool unit.I think I'll give it to the Russians because they're of slavic origin,just like most of Eastern Europe.

Slavic or not, ALL the euro civs are getting this beauty! Thanks, utah!

Excellent Unit...excellent! :D
I commend you...

I will use this guy for my Serbs as UU!

cool :D

Great unit. I like the way the arm suspends when he swings the axe.

Great unit.

It's tough to decide which civ would use it though. It's a "Slavic" horseman, meaning, it was roaming the Carpathians far before Poland or Russia even existed. Still, I say it should go to the Russians, seeing as they are the only Slavic civ in the game. This horseman doesn't really go with any other civ, modded or otherwise (unless you have a pan-slav civ, in which case it's perfect).

Brilliant.
Quick somebody send this guy more pictures.
I'm giving it to Russia, Poland, Hungary, Scandinavia and Germany. Coz its cool and coz I can.
Thank you Utahjazz7

Originally posted by Tathlum
Brilliant.
Quick somebody send this guy more pictures.
I'm giving it to Russia, Poland, Hungary, Scandinavia and Germany. Coz its cool and coz I can.
Thank you Utahjazz7

Uhh dude the Germans were never slavs,they were Teutons.Hey maybe someone could make a Teuton horseman.The Teutons were famous throughout the Rhine for their horsemen.

:rolleyes: Where did I say that germans were Slavs?
He's a blonde guy on a horse, with an axe and looks more Germanic than the vanilla horseman.
And the Toutones were a Germanic Tribe, whose traits are often used to describe other Germanics. Not the other way 'round.

Not that any of this matters. Those civs are getting it because it is a cool looking unit and I'm trying to find excouses to give it to everyone.

Sorry to threadjack.

Originally posted by utahjazz7
I hope you all enjoy it. I think it's one of my best.

I definitly am- and couldn't agree more- it looks lovely in middle of the early russion army :) and i love the level of detail :goodjob:

Top Bottom