Turnchat Instruction Thread - Sunday, October 19, 5:45 AM EST, 10:45 GMT, 12:45 RMT

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
Game Save
Previous Turnchat Instruction Thread

Previous turnchat summary:
Okay, as I thought this was a short chat, only lasting to turn 1. Tanks moved near Tokyo and Cempoala have forced Japan to come to the table (which was the primary objective to this chat). However, treacherous America declared war on us and promptly retreated in the face of our tanks that I used to plug up the gap in our lines during the preturn (didn't even fire a shot at us). This may cause some war weariness problems but the bulk of it should be solved by peace with Japan and Babylon, against which we have seen our most major action. I request that the FA office set up a poll immediately on the issue of peace with Japan and Babylon (we have had ample discussion in several threads).

Please reserve this thread for official instructions by elected officials. This is not a discussion thread.

Slider
Lux 20%, Tax 30% (~ +170 gpt), Sci 50% (Ecology in 5 turns).

With this lux setting some cities will riot, but I've come to a plan to counter this until peace is made with Babs and Japan.

Gorina will be unhappy (probably because the ceremonies have ended. Gorina has spare taxmen which can be referred to entertainers.
Alqualondë will be unhappy, but has spare taxmen which can be referred to entertainers.

When peace is made with Japan and Babylon, and happyness is restored to "normal levels" because of that, the lux slider must be set to 0% and the entertainers back to work. If a city still is not happy, try to solve this with luxuries (if trade dep agrees). Domestic will allow funds for this. The exact details on how much funds will be made available wil depend on buildqueues (wealth), number of requests and amount needed to rush. And of course the outcome of the Furs poll and the silks poll.

Keep science as high as possible, but don't let the tax go below -50 gpt. Choose the slider setting in such a way that we get the tech in the quickest time, but check if it is possible to move the science slider down if we can get that tech in the same amount of time, but with better tax-refunds. Especially do this when the tech is 2 turns from completion and 1 turn before completion.

Worker actions

Pollution:
Clean up pollution as soon as possible with as many workers who have nothing to do as possible. As soon as the pollution is cleaned up, check the city in which tiles the pollution was located for laborer reallocation.

Builqueue Spiceland
Barracks -> Mech Inf -> Walls

Cashrushes

Extra remarks
In case situations happening in the game during the T/C which need responding to by the Domestic Office, the following order is appointed to take the decision on these changes:
1 - Domestic Leader
2 - The President
3 - The D.P.

more to come

The Poll is pretty much over...so here are my instructions:

Sign Peace with:

~Japan and they'll give Peace+worker+world map+territory map+7 gold.
~Babylon and they'll give Peace, but we give Peace+60 gold.

Gorina
Currently building: SETI Program
Queue: Spaceship Component(?)
Other orders:Make an entertainer work the unworked grassland tile to the SW.

Tyvek
Currently Building: Tank
Queue: Jet Fighter, Tank, Jet Fighter

Ingolemondor
Make two entertainers work two coastal squares. Doesn't matter which.

Noshuret
Work all tiles in city radius.

Nafstac
Currently Building: Colosseum
Queue: Factory

Slice of Bacon
Currently Building: Destroyer
Queue: Colosseum

My apologies for not taking any actions sooner. I have been busy all week and weekend, and this is the first chance I've had to post anything.

---Current Science Research Que---
(note- goes in order from top to bottom.)
1. Rocketry
3. Space Flight
b. Ecology
8. Synthetic Fibers
3. Nuclear Power
m. Superconductor
12. Satellites
purple. The Laser

Aventine Build Queues:

Aureus: UN, Bomber, Bomber, Bomber…
Inadatto: Destroyer, Battleship, Destroyer, Battleship…
Regia Doughnutia: Bomber, Bomber, Bomber…
Lake Asphinxia: Mech Inf, Mech Inf, Mech Inf…
Elephantine: Mech Inf, Mech Inf, Mech Inf…
New Jedina: Mech Inf, Mech Inf, Mech Inf…
Iron Hills: Apollo Program, Bomber, Bomber, Bomber…
Omalu: Mech Inf, Mech Inf, Mech Inf…
Chieftess: Mech Inf, Mech Inf, Mech Inf…
Seven Hills: Mech Inf, Mech Inf, Mech Inf…
Grozny: Mech Inf, Mech Inf, Mech Inf…

Aventine Improvements:

1) Irrigate a mined tile near New Jedina to give it a food surplus.
2) Clean up pollution as it comes.

Other: Deploy those units where you see fit, preferably firming up our defenses. Feel free to change any queues to spaceship parts.

Queues for Quirnial
If there is any rioting hire entertainers to fix it

Bootia - Battleship Police Station
Sycorax - Bank Research Lab Police station
Gingerbread City - Battleship Barracks Battleship
South Bootia - Cathedral Tank
DePaolo- Granary
PDX III - Harbor Library
Shaitan - Library
Malvern Hill - Harbor
Cold Harbor - walls, worker, worker * Put entertainer to sea square unless Cold harbor will riot next turn

1772 AD

Build Queues & Laborer Instructions

Worker Request
Asyut: Irrigate NEE, 2SE

Aztecs
6gpt for Dyes Renegotiate to 9gpt for Dyes

Germany
There is a poll for a possible silks deal. Stay tuned...

China
There is a poll for a possible furs deal. Stay tuned...

Preturn
Turn 4
Turn 10

Chat Log

This was a long turnchat to say the least, but we accomplished quite a bit. We signed peace with Babylon and Japan and our war weariness disappeared. We engaged in some skirmishes with American forces for a few turns, and Greece did not declare war on us. We built Apollo in Turn 1 in Gorina, and we now have 5 of 10 spaceship parts completed, with one scheduled to arrive next turn. The UN has been built in Aureus and SETI and the Manhattan Project were built in Germany. We have definately entered the home stretch; by my estimation we will win in 24 turns, and probably even sooner. We have also become a nuclear power with the building of a tactical nuke in Penguinadua, and we stationed it in Aureus next to the UN to give the other nations a glimpse of our power (please note that I don't intend to use the nuke). ;)

The poll has now closed. The result favoured a defensive war with the Americans.
Therefore there is to be no invasion of American Territory.
If Fanatican territory is attacked then the DP has authority to foil this attack using all assets.
The wall along our northern border is to be maintained.
There are to be no incursions into Greek territory.
Our navy may be used defensively only.

Top Bottom