Term 4: Science ministry

Ankka

Deity
Welcome to the official Term 4 Science ministry! :)

And I'm the Minister. :)

Post comments, hints and info here.

We currently have Feudalism and Engineering of the Middle age- techs, but lack Monarchy from the Ancient ages.

Then I bags the assistant deputy :lol:

If I have time, I will compile what techs we can research, and how much time it would take to finish them every few turns.

Here you go, my plans on how we and Poly could research together:

I hope this isn't too secret info so that it shouldn't be uploaded...

In the pic Red is what we are researching, the red arrows are the two possible paths from there on.

The blue and green arrows show the two ways from there on, but it's not vital now.

The neon green arrow down there is the way Poly is gong now... I think we should discuss this, and then I can make more accurate plans.

BTW, are the screenies from the save uploaded onto he server? Quite risky, if they are...

Wizard: No they arent!

We attach pictures to the posts, we do not upload them to the server.

I guess this science screen isn't to much a risk, but please don't post more like that.

I think that poly should go for Military Tridition so that we could get calvary, witch I think is one of the best units in the game, and that we sould go for Economics to get the Smith Trading wonder so that we could save a lot of money. I don't think Democacy is that great due to the war weariness. Republic is fine.

Ok, I won't upload any more pic's like that.

Hmm... How do you then attach them? :confused: I'd do so, if I knew how to...

I know that. Whoops, now I get the point...:blush: I didn't know it showed pics like that, I thought thet'd be like an attachment you can dl...

Should I pm TF to delete that pic from the uploads?

BTW, I used a plain pic instead of our own real sci minister screenie, just because noone else could get the point so easily...

Red is what we currently have, cyan is what we and Poly are currently researching.

Blue are two choices from there on, and so is purple.

Top Bottom