New Units: Kindred's Amazon Pack #1

Kindred72

Vampire
I sent Padma a request to get these cleared, but I didn't receive a response yet and I'd like to post them. However, If my Amazon Berzerk can be cleared, these will probably be ok too as only one of them is actually topless. Anyway. I can't guarantee there will be another set of Amazons for a while, as I have other things I want to work on. But, I hope these will satisfy.:D

Amazon Warrior

Amazon Archer (Elven Archer?)

Amazon Settler

Thank you, they're great :thumbsup: Though I must say I will be impatiently awaiting the rest to make a complete civ :)

Originally posted by embryodead
Thank you, they're great :thumbsup: Though I must say I will be impatiently awaiting the rest to make a complete civ :)

Do you have enough to add them to your mod?

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II
:lol:

I love the way the one Amazon slaps the man-slave in th settle anim!

I agree. That is so funny

Hourra !
Thanks Kindred :)

> Anyway. I can't guarantee there will be another set of Amazons for a while, as I have other things I want to work on

I hope the Beastmaster is still in project somewhere.

Originally posted by Kindred72

Do you have enough to add them to your mod?

well... look at the tech tree and other civs... 3 units + 1 settler is barely enough for the 1st era. the two remaining amazons from the preview (princess and beastmistress) would be really cool. please :D
I might try to do that amazon knight (mounted) to fill one gap, unless you had that in your plans.

God bless you, Kindred (or whatever dark power you worship)! Blue O's Amazons are what first got me interested in modding, but there were never that many. Now I'm happy!

Someone else is working on Amazons, too, right? Steph?

well... look at the tech tree and other civs... 3 units + 1 settler is barely enough for the 1st era. the two remaining amazons from the preview (princess and beastmistress) would be really cool. please :D
I might try to do that amazon knight (mounted) to fill one gap, unless you had that in your plans.

Well, you have blue-o's speargirl, the war mistress, the rider, the unicorn one and maybe even the one with wings. Unless you don't care for those.

I was gonna start work my own mod, but I wanted to get these out to you before you put out your next release. I'll try to work on the others.

Originally posted by Kindred72

Well, you have blue-o's speargirl, the war mistress, the rider, the unicorn one and maybe even the one with wings. Unless you don't care for those.

I was gonna start work my own mod, but I wanted to get these out to you before you put out your next release. I'll try to work on the others.

BlueO's amazons just don't fit, they look very sci-fi and.. strange. The one that looked somehow edible I used as Witch Elf for dark elves, though I still want to make a replacement some day.

...The one that looked somehow edible I used as Witch Elf ....
:eek:
In what way are you eating girls, embryodead? :lol: ;)

Top Bottom