New Units: 4 Lizardmen 12/3/03

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
We are starting to have quite a selection of fantasy units. These look great. :goodjob:

Actually, these units will also enable most of us around here to put the PTW extra dinosaur graphics into use at last... (I'm saying "at last", cuz since I bought PTW, I never used those units as they were supposed to).

NICE!:goodjob: Kinboat, how do you pump out these high-quality units so quickly?:eek:

Once again, WONDERFUL units!:worship:

I love it! These units are great! I don't have a fantasy mod (though I'd probably play one), so ultimately, this doesn't effect me, but they're still beauties!

Outstanding work Kinboat! You've even inspired me to finish work on my Giant spider.

I'll deffinately be trying out the warhammer mod soon. :)

Kinboat, do you think you could do the Stegadon with a human (read: meso-american) rider? That would be really, really useful and I would seriously appreciate it. I have Elephant Riders in my mod as an early shock unit (4/1/1), and I think a big dino-riding native american would be an excellent flavour unit.

Btw, the animation on that Stegadon is superb - love the way the head moves from side to side :goodjob:

Love the units! Especially the blowgunner and rider!

Top Bottom