Pounder's Conquests Wonder Splash

Pounder

Phaethon was here
There are 40 splashes and a background with Civ traits. You will have to place them into their appropriate folders.

Internet goes into C:\Program Files\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\CIV3PTW\Art\Wonder Splash

Zeus, Artemis, Mausoleum and Knight Templar go into C:\Program Files\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\Conquests\Art\Wonder Splash

And the rest of the files go into C:\Program Files\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\Art\Wonder Splash

Please note that Firaxis used the same splash for the Forbidden Palace and the Secret Police HQ, you may want to continue using the original (Forbidden Palace) because the additional info would not apply to the Secret Police HQ.

OR you can make the changes listed on this post http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1417547#post1417547 and use a separate SecretPoliceHQ splash.

Don't forget to copy your original files to a backup folder before overwriting them.

Edit Dec 20, 2003: I noticed that some of the pictures were a little too dark so I have brightened them some and put them all on a new zip.

This Zip file (approx. 2 meg) is the complete collection:

download

Edit: The Wonder Background has some misinformation for some of the CIV traits in the side window.

I have corrected it.

Here is the corrected background.

corrected wonder background

I tried to strategically place the text so it won't block the picture if possible, so text may be top or bottom depending on picture.

I show culture per turn, show whether the wonder can become tourist attraction (TA) and highlight the Civ characteristics that may trigger a golden age.

I think that the Culture they give and the tourist attraction you added is really nice. :) Looking foreword to using them in C3C when you finish. ;)

Me too.

I am glad that someone tackled it.

Top Bottom