New Unit: Falxman

utahjazz7

Deity
This was requested a couple times since I've been at CFC, which seems like forever now. Anyway, in the latest request thread, there was some debate over what the unit should wear. Well, I did what I thought best. It's not my best work, but it'll do the trick. Oh! The civ-specific colors do work pretty nicely!

I believe--form what I've read here at CFC--that this unit would be associated with Dacia, but I dunno . . . never heard of 'em. ;)

Download.

AWESOME! :D

@Utha, but in the same light, is there nay other troops that you have heard from Dacia ;)

Originally posted by Xen
@Utha, but in the same light, is there nay other troops that you have heard from Dacia ;)

The only thing I've heard about Dacia is this unit. :)

Looks very nice :goodjob:

@ UtahJazz7: Ah, excellent. And now on to the Hornet Bomber, right? No? Well can I at least try to make a copy and paste unit from your Seperatist and Black Cat sometime this year. It would be a UU for a Bosnian civ.

@ Xen: What civ should get this? Right now it just looks like a pirate swordsman. Mayba a Byzantine warrior, or barbarian unit?

@aaminion00- the Main game civ best suited to get the unit would be the Russians IMO

Originally posted by god_money
Definetly a cool unit,...

Think I'll give 'im to the Hittites.
That is quite plausible. The Hittite sword looked like a sickle. Good idea :thumbsup:

except the hittites men didnt wear beanies on thier heads, and didnt go into war shirtless (and didnt use slavs in thier armies, but whos counting ;))

Top Bottom