New unit: Galleass

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!

This ship was used in the mediterranean between 1400-1800 AD. It was designed to take advantages of both galeon (sails) and galley (oars). Though they could out-maneuver the galeon, they were no match for them in the firepower.

UPDATE!
This unit can now be downgraded to have an arrow attack (useful for fantasy scenarios).

Download the Galleass

Download the Arrow attack

[Edit]: Oh, I forgot again (like with cog, trireme, siege ship, siege tower, numenor ship, ballista, egyptian galley&galleass... :mischief: ) : Thanks for all people participating in the design & development process. Thanks for all the ideas - this is your creation too :)

And a nice sunset picture.

Excellent! :)

Let´s all hope you do more of these beautiful ship units :)

Darn, no 4-sailed version?:undecide: O well. I say it's wonderful! I hope you continue making many more of your wonderful fleets in the future!:goodjob:

Yay!:D[dance]

Beautiful aaglo! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Just when I couldn't figure out with what to do with all the ships I d/l-ed already, you have to make another great one. Gonna have to make another line of ships for my mod I think.

That's really a spectacular job.

Would you consider doing some more hypothetical/fantasy units like your Numenor ship?

Some hypothetical asiatic age-of-discovery-type vessels would be useful, as would some extra oddities to give to later era African and Amerindian civs (what I've done with your Numenor).

Again, superb work.

marvellous unit!trully amazing!it reminds me the byzantine dromon however,so i will replace the dromon with this,since its coming much more close to the original one.Waiting for an improved ironclad with oars next!Thanks aagglooooooooooo:goodjob:

Top Bottom