Culture & Production Trainer

Enters stage left. Climbs onto soapbox.

Let's call these "trainers" what they really are - CRUTCHES!

1000 gold crutch,
Culture and Production crutch,
etc.

The last thing these things do is train players. These cheats keep a player weak.

Steps off soapbox. Exits stage right.

I tried this out and it crashed my game most the time. I did figure out how to use it after a while but I still couldn't get the culture to work. I think it's kinda fun to play around with.

Originally posted by Master of Ceremonies
Enters stage left. Climbs onto soapbox.

Let's call these "trainers" what they really are - CRUTCHES!

1000 gold crutch,
Culture and Production crutch,
etc.

The last thing these things do is train players. These cheats keep a player weak.

Steps off soapbox. Exits stage right.

Weak player? IT'S A GAME!!!!! How can people take a game so seriously. I've won w/o a trainer and w/ a trainer. The trainer for me adds another level of enjoyment by making it possible to crush the other civs and it makes finishing a game faster. So get off your soapbox and dunk your head in the toilet.

I have the "myciv3tr" trainer that trains the four items, and I was in the middle of a game using it when I ran the upgrade.

Now the trainer doesn't work, anyone know of an upgrade to this trainer that works with v1.16F???

The other trainers are crap compared to this one.

Well...I think it would be of convience to update the trainer so that it works with both the patch and the 1.07 Version.I was having fun with that trainer until i found out at the last moment that it could not work with 1.16f.Us users of the 1.16 patches virtually hav no trainer that could work as well as yours.This is just a request that you even think about it.:goodjob:

Originally posted by rmsharpe
One problem with the trainer, though, is that you have to look at the "big picture" to speed up tech production compared to the other trainer that automatically does it.

That's hardly a problem. A problem is that if you've completed the tech tree and go to the science advisor the game crashes.

I don't have any plans to update my game version because I love this cheat so much.

If you really want a working trainer than just use Cyberman's updated version which contains a 1 turn research add gold and hurr production abilities....

Attachments

• cm-cv3tr.zip
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,354
Originally posted by andersonjoy

Weak player? IT'S A GAME!!!!! How can people take a game so seriously. I've won w/o a trainer and w/ a trainer. The trainer for me adds another level of enjoyment by making it possible to crush the other civs and it makes finishing a game faster. So get off your soapbox and dunk your head in the toilet.

I gotta agree with you my friend, its only a game, THE GAME..IMHO, but I play scenarios where i topload and then refuse any/all offers/suggestions/demands from any other civs so I need the resources to battle them, JUST a difference is all in game play. I know...I know...some folks out there feel its cheating to do this trainer, but for real, its ok, just to vary game play!

Keep up the great work all!

Yours In Civin

Troll4u2:scan:

It's all well and good until MP comes out. If 'trainers' work in MP there could be some hot people:mad:

They will probably do what Westwood did about cheats and trainers.

So I guess there isn't going to be a new version?

Many people actually use these 'trainers' to test mods, ie debug tool, rather than actually cheating in the game.

In my opinion this is the only way in which such 'trainers' are useful.

In Civ2 the cheat menu was used by most people to make scenarios rather than cheat, so these custom made trainers for civ3 are basically an equivalent of the civ2 cheat menu in some sense, since Firaxis could not be bothered to include suhc debugging tools in the game.

Not only not include them but disable any accidental ones.

No Offense rmsharpe, but a player needs to gain experience over game time. These "trainers" don't help a player at all, and I think that the best thing to do would be to "play without them." I'm sorry but I'm going to have to say no way to any trainers, after all, the best players are the ones that actually play.

How do you use the
Max Shields on town view
Max Bread on town view
Add 255 Culture on town view?

I went to town view, but nothing happened. Can you make it so that first, you go to town view, then you make hotkeys for us to use? For example, you go to your citie's town view, and then you press the hot keys (e.g. F6, F5) to enable the options?

Top Bottom