New unit: Dwarf Gyrocopter

aaglo

Furioso!
Quite special unit - not the most historically correct :lol:

NOTE: this unit hasn't been tested in the game, and it has very crappy sounds. Would please someone make decent sounds for this unit.

ATTENTION!
New improved sounds and ini-file (By Vuldacon) in this post
Get them from here

And if there's anything wrong about the positioning of this unit ect., please inform :wavey:

Download

Default, run & fidget animation previews:

Attack&death animation previews:

Civilopedia image attached.

Attachments

• gyrolarge.gif
    gyrolarge.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 5,942
I must say that was quick. :eek: DL it as soon as I open getright. Now al I have to do is figure out what to do with it. :hmm:

EDIT: Oh yes BTW is the ghost ship next? And whats after that?

Awsome unit. Stunties are definitely going to be my fave civ in embryodead's Warhammer mod now.

Originally posted by MarineCorps
I must say that was quick. :eek: DL it as soon as I open getright. Now al I have to do is figure out what to do with it. :hmm:

Hopefully a request I made a while ago will be after that, but I doubt it.

A big ship with a lot of sails, and a steel hull. It was faster than a steam ship at it's time. I would use it in a mod I might make eventually...

You are fast! Lot's of spare time with the GF out of town? :lol:

I'll have to think of whether to add it to MoM though. Dwarves are not a full civ and the way I have my unit system set, I can't give them extra units. It also doesn't really fit the Dwarven unit style I have going which is slow, but strong defensive oriented units.

But I will love playing with it in WH-mod. :)

It works for my dwarven civs just fine. Great work aaglo. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Of course it was designed by Gnomes who then sold the blue-prints to the dwarves.

Thank you all :)

Originally posted by MarineCorps

I've decided not to update the to-do-list. That way I find things smoother and easier (for me) :lol:
I'll just say, that I'm tempted to do a bit more stuff to the WH-mod :mischief:

What can one say ? Superb work :goodjob:

*Shall have to get a load of these and make them fidget...*

Top Bottom