10000 Gold Trainer

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
A Civ3 trainer created by "CyberMan" appeared on the web the same day Civ3 was released. The trainer gives the player 10000 Gold at start.

I don't recommend using this trainer because it's a bad way to learn the game and spoils the fun. It's much more satisfying by winning the game without cheating. If you need any help playing the game, you can ask for advice in our Strategy forum.

-------------
'Sid Meier`s Civilization 3' +1 trainer. Copyright (c) By CyberMan, V 1.20, 30.10.2001
==============================================

Features
--------

1. Add 10000 gold for player

Supported game versions: theoretically any.
Tested on: V 1.07f-English.

Please onte that only the map reveal feature works into the multi-player games. Usage of money cheat will be prevented by game server (what know how many money you really have) as disconnection.

Usage
-----

Copy this trainer (CM-CV3TR.EXE) into game directory and run it. Click on option to do it. If you have questions, first try to read instructions it the trainer itself.

Requirements
------------

- Windows NT 4.0 with Service Pack 4 or newer installed
- Windows 2000(any, lastest Service Pack recommended)
- Windows XP(any)

Also needed the 'Sid Meier`s Civilization 3' game and the trainer itself of course...

In-memory trainer note
----------------------

This trainer uses in-memory patching cheme to do it's work, so sometimes it's can't work because the version of game is different. The most common reason for that is a different release of the game (ex. US, UK, German, Russian or whatever) or the patch/fix installed. Now i'll try to supply some information
about release and version of game for your better orientation into a huge number of trainers. If you have game release different then described by me - please contact me via e-mail and if i still not have this release, i can request some files from game to create adapted trainer for your version. DO NOT SEND FILES
IMMIDEATLY! JUST ASK ME FOR IT! Anyway i'll say 'sorry' for all people that fail they enjoy of game playing for the reason of trainer failure... Sorry!

Download Link:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=117414

Yes, the program works fine without a hitch. Just activate the program first then go into Civ 3, then use Alt Tab and activate the program then click on the line that says type Gray /. You know it works if there is a refreshing of that portion of the screen. After that, click on the game map a couple of times and it will show you your added money.

I've been trying to get the trainer to work for a while now, but everything i have tried has been to no avail. I loaded the trainer before i opened civ III, but it didn't work, i was unable to hit the Run button to try and do the cheat. I then tried it by opening civ III first and then opening the trainer, and it didn't work then either. Can anyone help me figure out what i need to do to get it to work?

This worked fine for me. I just opened the trainer (make sure the dot it green on the left side), then I opened the game. Then hit Alt+Tab and choose the trainer with the Game in the background. You can hit it a bunch of times. Also try the recheck button if it doesn't work the first time. Enjoy!:goodjob:

The trainer:

v1.07f trainer removed after 1568 downloads

Update: For Civ3 v1.16f:

Attachments

• cm-cv3tr.zip
    14.6 KB · Views: 10,534
I like this trainer because it lets me work areas to learn game play. It doesn't seem to work with new patch. Any updates planned?

Hi. I have the same question as the one posted before me. Will there be a trainer for the new Civ3 V 1.16. or not? I need the trainer :) .
Thank you and bye

Is that the current URL for that app? Maybe there is a problem with our international link, but I keep getting domain errors.

This is a VERY underrated trainer.

The new version works (finally) with 1.16f.

It gives you all the money you want and lets you burn through technological advances at one per turn.

It also turns on the "hurry production" feature immediately -- it still costs money but you've got as much as you want. (Just push the front slash on the numbers pad at 10,000 a punch.)

The author's lack of command of the English Language may be putting some people off. (What does he mean by the "gray keys"?) But this is still a great trainer.

I suppose Thunderfall's initial assessment of this trainer is correct: it's no more than an opportunistic ploy to make the chips fall on your side of the fence - it's a damned cheat! But it's so well-designed! (good job, Cyberman!). I agree with MartinW, that it's very underrated. And I think this is mainly due to Thunderfall casting a dim light on its prospects from the start. I develop software for a living. And in my opinion, most of the other utilities heralded here are worthless pieces of crap! Most of 'em have crashed on me, or produced unpredicted results. This one is solid! From a philosophical point of view, is it really such a heinous crime to bolster your bucks a bit, or complete a few wonders prematurely, when whiling away a few hours on a Sunday afternoon?

Shame on you for being such a spoilsport, Thunderfall!

Originally posted by Dirac
Shame on you for being such a spoilsport, Thunderfall!

hehe... As you can see, about 1800 people have downloaded the trainer. My opinion doesn't seem to matter. ;)

Thx. :)
I like this trainer very much. :crazyeyes

I have the most recent version, and it DOES NOT work for me. I've tried all the suggestions in this thread, and it's not happening. Is it just me?

Ok so it's a good cheet prog... but why? I mean you can use the standard editor to turn the scout into a leader and make him only available to your civ and give him rocking attack and defense and win just as easilly lol... and it doesn't matter either way because you are still cheeting....

Meop79

@thunderfall
Can you post when cyberman have a new version of his trainer for the 1.21f?
I like this trainer very much. :cool:

The trainer works with 1.21f but only the money feature.

You MUST leave the window open while you hit the number pad's backslash. I gave myself a million dollars and then shut the trainer down.

Also, be sure to check out the new editor. It has some great new features. For example, you can give a unit up to 20 extra hit points.

Top Bottom