Preview: Brazilian Civilization

Licinio

Warlord
This will be kind an "B alternative" for the Brazilian project of the www.civ3.com.br/forum's guys( I am part of the project too and of course I 've asked for permission).

Civilization: Brazil
Leader: Emperor Pedro II
Bonuses: Industrial and Comercial
Capital: Brasília
Aggression Level: 3
Unic Unit: Voluntário da Pátria( replaces Rifleman) 6.6.1. 80 shields and saltpeteer
Culture Group: American
Favorite Government: Democracy
Shunned Government: Communism

Era specific: Yes!
3D: nop...
Unic Unit: 100% done
Leaderhead: 99% done.

Available to:

Civilization III and Conquests. :D

Attachments

• brazil.jpg
    brazil.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 931
Looks good Licinio. :goodjob:

To say the truth, now that Aluminium has finished the adviso's image for me, the civilization is done. 99% done.

The problem is that I had problems with the pallete of the .PCX images( some pink dots appears on the images) and I asked a friend to fix them all. So, I am waiting for him to finish... unless there is someone else that can do it faster...

The UU seems quite useless to me. How often do you attack with the rifleman, when you can get Cavalry with an attack of 6. I suggest giving it an extra defence or movement point.

Um, really quick I thought you should know that Brazil's capital was Rio de Janiro until the 1960's when it was moved to Brasilia, you might want to change it back to Rio...

It will be the actual capital, even knowing that Rio was The capital for centuries...

At first, I wanted to put the Voluntario da Patria with 6.6.1 but requiring saltpeeter but I thought that was too much... should I put like this? Or more? Like Saltpeeter and Iron?

You could just make it 6.6.1 and raise the cost to 90. That would be pretty balanced.

Making it require a resource would be unbalanced.

But if I raise the cost of producing the Voluntario da Patria, when a player get the "Replaceble Parts tech", he will have to pay NOTHING to upgrade to Infantary.

What should I do then?

Well... The Plata War(1851-52)its more complicated you see... there are 5 civs with 5 unique leaderheads that are already done:

Brazil
Argentina
Paraguay
Argetinian rebels
Uruguay

The first 3 are playable. The map is 100% DONE( even the cities), so the problems are:

Rules! And tech Tree!!!

The rules are too boring too make and the tech tree, even I knowing how is going to be, it is just too complicated... As I am doing it all by myself( unless someone wants to join) it will take a while.

BUT, I am sure that, after I post the brazilian civilization, things will go faster, if anyone wants to see the CIVILIZATIONS that will be on the MOD, just see the picture below:

There are more 2 civ that I want to make: Argentina and Ethiopia. But I 'll think about after the release of Brazil and Plata War.

P.S.: Is there anyone that knows how to fix pallete problem in .PCXs images? And that could do it for me? If yes, the Brazilian civilization could be released as soon as it is done.

Plata War's civs:

Attachments

• dp2_industrial8_287_433.jpg
    dp2_industrial8_287_433.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 755
Well,

Im' the guy who helped Licínio with our Leader, Dom Pedro II, and made the unit "Voluntário da Pátria". Here dome others images of it. Our Mod Brazil - Plata War is almost done, i just need to finish some details about pallete color, as Licínio said. :)

Top Bottom