BIQ 3 kingdoms 100 X 100

LouLong

In love with Rei Ayanami
Preview :

This map focuses only on the mainland (no pun intended) of the three kingdoms wars so it does not include all of China but does incorporate the Western coast of Korea that belonged to the northern kingdom.
Enough room for nomad tribes as well, they were a real threat to the northern kingdom.

Attachments

• 3kingdomspreview.jpg
    3kingdomspreview.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 3,446
yay! the map!

btw western coast of Korea wasn't part of Wei..
and northern tribes weren't that great of threats..

Interesting map, should be fun to play with a few extra Asian civs...

...sooooooooo, does this mean you'll be taking a poke at my Iceland-to-Indus map request next, Lou? :D I've got Conquests now (arrived on Shrove Tuesday), so I can actually load these C3C maps now!

Originally posted by Mithadan
Interesting map, should be fun to play with a few extra Asian civs...

...sooooooooo, does this mean you'll be taking a poke at my Iceland-to-Indus map request next, Lou? :D I've got Conquests now (arrived on Shrove Tuesday), so I can actually load these C3C maps now!

Count me out for a month or so (RL :( ) but if you still want it that is a possibility (after I finish my own map of Europe for the Napoleonic era).
Can you give me the specificities ... again.:o

Originally posted by LouLong
Count me out for a month or so (RL :( ) but if you still want it that is a possibility (after I finish my own map of Europe for the Napoleonic era).
Can you give me the specificities ... again.:o
Again? :lol: You crack me up, man! Sure, I'll PM you with the details...eventually. I'm in no rush either. RL is real, after all. ;)

During the three kingdoms period, the northwestern part of korea was indeed part of wei, though i'm not sure whether or not it was governed directly or through some local governor. Taiwan though i have never seen associated with TK period. i'm guessing it's because the focus is on the mainland, so even if taiwan was settled/populated it doesn't matter. For the tribes, they were indeed a very big threat! You can tell this because just shortly after the TK period ended, they conquered the entire northern china.

In BC 108, Gojosun (ancient Korean kingdom) was conquested by Han Dynasty. They set up kind of local government. (We Koreans call it Hansagun) There was four local government named Naklanggun, Imdungun, Hyundogun, Jinbungun. BC 82, Imdungun merged with Naklanggun, Jinbungun combined with Hyundogun. When TK period, (AC 184) Liaodong governor (kind of...) Gogsun governed all of them. AC 238, Gogsun family was collapsed by Wei Dynasty. Hansagun was under Wei Dynasty rule. AC 313~314, Gorguryeo (it`s also ancient Korean kingdom)`s Great King Gwanggaeto conquested Naklanggun. AC 319, He conquested Hyundogun too. (Great King Gwanggaeto ruled Southern Manchuria, Northern Korea.)

Top Bottom