New unit: Black Ark of Naggaroth

aaglo

Furioso!
Since the last ship I did was so small, this time I took a shoot to the other end of the spectrum.

It's huge, and it's built by the dark elves (yep, another warhammer unit).

Download the black ark

Here is the preview of the animations: death not included (in the preview)

Ingame picture of the fleet (yes - I think they are supposed to be that big)

XL-version of the civilopedia image attached

Attachments

• blackarkxlarge.gif
    blackarkxlarge.gif
    13.9 KB · Views: 3,921
That looks beautiful... allthough I won't add that to the epic game... But it is just incredible how fast you work!!

How long did the modelling actually take you?

I don't know - I didn't count. Besides, I used a lot of pieces earlier I've done (sails, masts, the skull)

I'd say the effective modelling time was about 6 hours.

Beutiful Aaglo. I can't believe you can put all of this togeather in POV-Ray. I don't know what to do with it, but it's great!

Originally posted by aaglo
About that ingame preview-

I find it quite hilarious, that those black arks are stuffing their noses in other ships arses all the time... :lol:
Two souls, one naughty thought. ;)

Fantastic! Makes me almost reconsider the death mages' weakness at seas in MoM. :)

This one really made quite a transformation from the first preview into the finished unit. :lol:

Originally posted by kbj
.Another Great unit. How soon will it be before we can see this unit added to the warhammer mod.

Warhammer Mod 2.0 will be released in March/April.

The Size along with the Bow and Design on the Sails Create an Ominous and Deadly Looking Ship aaglo. :goodjob: Where did you get the Bow idea?
I find it quite hilarious, that those black arks are stuffing their noses in other ships arses all the time...
...Yes that is Funny :lol:

Great ship aaglo. :goodjob:

Oh you know what, it reminded me of my dog (with the graphics and the, ehm, naughty behavior). So anyone thinking about the unit being a little naughty are not alone...

Originally posted by Gogf
Beutiful Aaglo. I can't believe you can put all of this togeather in POV-Ray. I don't know what to do with it, but it's great!
Great unit. You did it POV-ray!? How?

Top Bottom