New unit: Phaseship (a.k.a Skyshark)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!

This is a fantasy unit requested by Grandraem (thanks for the request - I learned a few good things about pov-ray while doing this :) ).

The phase effects look a bit weird in this preview. They look even weirder in the flicster with alpha on. But trust me, they are quite nice - strange&unique but nice in the game.

Phaseship files

Animations: Drop (phase-in), default, fidget, run, attackA, attackB and death

If you think, that some other animations are needed, please do make a request/suggestion, and I'll see what I can do. :)

This is a close-up of this 'deep-sea fish'

Attachments

• phaseshipxl.gif
    phaseshipxl.gif
    13.6 KB · Views: 4,411
Sweet!!! :D

You do great work, I have 9 of your units in my mod!

Thank you for all your hard work.

Stunning! Absolutely beautiful, aaglo.:goodjob:

It looks even better than I expected. It's from an old Dungeons and Dragons game called 'Into the Maelstrom'. I always loved the picture, now I have a great 3-D model. Thanks.:)

I didn't recognize it until you mentioned that D&D game but now I do... Those blasted ships were my downfall :D

I love this one Aaglo.

:hmm: I have that module, but never got to use it and therefore never read through it. I think I will now. Beautiful and going right into my mod. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Probably one of the weirdest, most beautiful things I have seen :thumbsup:

Very interesting and nice unit :)

Actually it's Mystara based. One of the original worlds. you got the right game though. ;)

Originally posted by Cardenio
I'm going to guess " SpellJammer " The demented TSR expansion of D&D
...Us Spelljammer fans prefer the term 'inspired' :D

Been trying to get people to do some Spelljammer units, but not much luck. This would fit nicely, though :)

Top Bottom