New Units: Saurus' 3/6/04

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
I REALLY like the second one, great job Kinboat, but then your work needs little applaud

that said, do you have any plans for anymore of these "sarus" guys- they look alot cooler then the little guys, and it would be neat to see them more fleshed out IMO

Lovely. Larger size reall does do your work justice. I've been quietly waiting for these so I can give the lizardmen resource in MoM a bit more variety. :)

Kinboat,

These units are awesome! How far do you plan on taking these little guys?

Cool ranch dressing!!! the entire tech tree fiddled together :D these new ones look like they mean serious business :scan:

oh there'd be another thing: Master Kinboat, I fear lost a unit I have - it should be right there... * (?) uhm... the Stego-rider - can't find it.

Outstanding! I love the Slann unit from the batch of pictures, I'd never seen that one before, but the two lizardmen units are great as well.

Exquisite Work Kinboat :thumbsup: All the Lizard Men are Excellent in ALL sizes. That said, I also agree with the essence of the remarks from Xen and Drift...Wonderful to see the Superb Details of your Work in a larger size for the Game. Thanks [dance]

These units are beautiful, as usual. I'm really impressed with the quality of both look and animation that many unit creators produce. These are up there with the best. Again, beautiful work, as yours always are.:)

First class units. Congrats...

Top Bottom