New unit: Deathfortress!

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!

Warhammer navy is gaining strength - this time in the form of dark elf deathfortress! A fortress built on the back of a sea dragon. Welcome to the bumpy ride ;)

Just make sure, that this ship does not rotate before attack, and has the ranged attack animation enabled (like all ships should).

Deathfortress files

Here are samples of the animations: default, fidget (which is also used as victory, but with different sound), run, attack and death.

Civilopedia image:

Attachments

• deathfortresslarge.gif
    deathfortresslarge.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 4,580
Arr, brilliant! I was going to ask which race gets to use this "ship", but you even answered that question. Looks like the Dark elves are going to be one of the best sea-faring races at this rate!

Your best sea unit so far. :) I'm absolutely loving this.

Holy.....:eek:

What kinda stats would something like this get? :goodjob:

Now I am sure I can think of a way of putting this into my normal epic games... There just has to be a way. :D

Awesome as always aaglo. You're very talented.

Edit: Or maybe I just should try the updated Warhammer mod when it comes out. :goodjob:

Looks great!
Keep the fantasy units coming.

Very cool :D I love that swim animation with the flipper movement...

What would a Slaanesh ship look like? I don't think I've ever seen a picture of them from Warhammer.

The Slaanesh ships were like egyptian barges but had nasty big
whirling blades (almost like curved helicoptor blades)Ill see if I can dig a picture out
Regards

Top Bottom