VS1-Agression

Strider

In Retrospect
This is a Demigod level map, played with Conquests 1.15. A "twist" to this map is that the aggression level is set to maxium. Should be slightly interesting, with all the wars going on.

Settings:
Huge Map
16 Civs
Cultural Starting Locations off
Accelerated Production off
Histograph, Culture, and Diplomatic victories are off
Everything else is random (barbs, map type, etc.)
Civilization Chosen by partcipants.

Current Players:
Strider
WildFire
Gengis Khan
akots
Chieftess
andvruss

I'll join.

Pencil me in.

Ok, only need one more person.

Also, what civ should we be?

my votes for random, could be suicidal though. IMHO we need a good early UU.

Originally posted by Gengis Khan
my votes for random, could be suicidal though. IMHO we need a good early UU.

Yeah, we can almost certainly expect that everyone is going to be at war with everyone else, there might be one or two alliance's made that are not broken between AI's, but for the most part, were likely to see alot of fighting.

What were going to most likely see, is the Civs with the early UU's becoming the powerhouse's, and the civs with the later one's being wiped off the map.

I always wanted to try maximal aggression in C3C and never had an opportunity. Is it possible to sign me in also? But only if cultural conversions are on.

It would be nice to play some militaristic civ with early and effective UU. Aztec?

Looks like we've got all 5, welcome aboard akots.

I wouldn't recommend the Aztecs, there UU is only useful in the VERY early game, before any of the hard fight starts up. We want a UU that can last when the swordsmen/horseman/spearman fights pop-up.

You sure we survive that long? Celts are not militaristic as well as Egypt or Babylon. May be Persia then? Again non-militaristic. Or China? Needs Chivalry. Don't know...

Originally posted by akots
You sure we survive that long? Celts are not militaristic as well as Egypt or Babylon. May be Persia then? Again non-militaristic. Or China? Needs Chivalry. Don't know...

We don't HAVE to be militaristic, I was thinking industrial as almost certainly one of our traits, allow us to get our civilization to it's full potential faster.

My vote still stands for random.

However if noone wants to try that I vote for the Celts, or Sumaria. Both Civs I havn't played before with strong to decent traits & UU.

I wouldn't really mind. Random.

Seems that's two for random, and I wouldn't really mind the challange that comes with a random Civ also. So let's make that three.

Originally posted by andvruss
Room for another?

Yeah, we could use another, espicially sense there's a chance I might be gone for 2 or 3 days next week.

ok, then that's four for random, I'll start the game tommorow sometime. (I'll play just 10 turns to start with, and 10 turns around)

Ok, uploads wasn't working for me, so I attached the save to this post (in a ZIP format)

The first ten turns of the carthage people:

Turn 1 (4000 BC):
Build Carthage in it's starting location, begin work on Warrior.

Turn 2 (3900 BC):
Begin research on Mathematics.

Turn 3:
Nothing

Turn 4:
Nothing

Turn 5:
Carthage Completes Warrior, starts on another one. Current warrior begins exploring.

Turn 6:
Nothing

Turn 7:
Nothing

Turn 8:
Nothing

Turn 9:
Carthage Completes second warrior, which fortifies inside of the city, begins work on settler.

Turn 10:
Switching Carthage from settler to curragh. Carthage bordors expand.

Top Bottom