220x220 Map of East Asia

immortals84

The Mark
This is my second map so if it sucks dont hurt my feelings, i created it entirely using resources from sites i found and other maps collected after Plexus so graciously showed me the way. I included in the zip the resources i used so if any one wants to create a map in this area here are some great resources.
I havent yet included any resources on the map, but i will once i come out with a scenario i wanted to create for the Mongol invasions of Japan in the 12th century. Though the mongols were wiped out by a tsunami, wouldnt it be fun to see what happened if the two actually fought instead? I want to call it either "SAVE THE EMPEROR", or "DIVINE WIND", or "TSUNAMI".

Ok i'll shut up now here it is:
:crazyeye:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Here is the updated file.:)

Attachments

• 220x220 map of east asia2 w resources.zip
    80 KB · Views: 1,776
lets try this

Attachments

• 220x220 map of east asia.zip
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,086
i couldnt add the resource file because it was corrupting the attachment.

A preview is always nice (and you should delete the uploads in the first posts) :)

It looks quite good albeit some more diversity in some areas, less mountains in NE Korea and more forests in Manchuria would not hurt. There are some large lakes in China and some jungles at the Southern limit of your map, mostly in the SW. Why deserts at the "mouth" of the Chang Jiang ? But it is definitely a very good base ! :goodjob:

Attachments

• easternasiapreview.jpg
    easternasiapreview.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 3,977
yeah im pround of the base, but i was hopeing for help with the terrain.

proud i mean, here it is with changes and resources:)

Very impressive immortals :thumbsup:

Thanks SuperBeaver!:)

im adding resources now, because it will be hard to find time and information to create the scenario, so it may take a while at least.

Originally posted by immortals84
proud i mean, here it is with changes and resources:)

Im not very good at this, here is the complete version:

Attachments

• 220x220 map of east asia2 w resources.zip
    80 KB · Views: 433
Originally posted by Sovereign
Awesome map, I've just changed the start locations so its all asian countries, the Japan bit is an awesome area to start, thanks for this great map :D!!

Thanks Sovereign:)

If anybody sees something they they feel needs to be changed, let me know so i can update it, i just want to be accurate. Because if i did see it, i didnt know it was there.

I can't wait until you do a full world map one day... if you do that is.

I dont need to, check out El Mecenys map(362x362, WOW)i use it all the time.:goodjob:

I did a while ago, but I'm more looking forward to one from YOU, as I just love your west asia one its great, sorry for the ass kissing I'm giving you lol :).

haha, well its hard to find time to sit down and construct a map of that magnitude, i wont be satisfied with one any smaller than el mecenys, i kinda have to be motivated you know?

If i can get around to it, i'll letcha know.:goodjob:

i wish i had the connection speed to download any of the more complex scenarios and mods, i have a 2.0Ghz and 512RAM 80GB comp that was made for gaming, but i am suffering with lowly dial-up.:( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry:

I was intending to build my own PC but i got a great offer from some asian guy in Pomona California if you've ever been there. It was only like 700 bucks for everything, plus i got a 19inch flat screen monitor for like 100 bucks. It works great except the video card is installed but the computer cant read or find it for some reason. Ive also been having a problem with my computer randomly restarting itself every once in a while. I lost the receit like an idiot so i cant go back there and get another video card. Other than that its a great computer. I saw a post you had, 1024 RAM and a 2.6 or whatever processor?:eek:

Top Bottom