Peenemünde V 2 Lab

Rufus T. Firefly

Rufus is coming in town!
This is a specific C3C wonder: the Peenemünde V 2 Lab. On baltic coast, this lab was used to create V-2 missiles by von Braun team. Militaristic flag, create a V-2 every 7 turns

Preview:

Splash: (not by me, search v2 preview thread)

File:

Attachments

• v2.zip
    76 KB · Views: 761
I agree, the building graphics are awesome :thumbsup:

Bello! Stupore! Talento grande! Incredibile! Lo amo!

Oooh! Ja...ja...JA!!! :jump:

Take that, London! Mwahahahahaha.... :mwaha:

(Only in Civ, of cuz.)

Hehe- in connection to this wonder I just affed Otto v. Braun to the Scientific Leaders List for the Germans :) (how come the man that enabled Humanity to enter the space age wasn't in it to begin with :rolleyes: ).... not even with the American Civ (like the other Great German Scientist I am notgoing to name here :D)

Originally posted by W.i.n.t.e.r
Hehe- in connection to this wonder I just affed Otto v. Braun to the Scientific Leaders List for the Germans :) (how come the man that enabled Humanity to enter the space age wasn't in it to begin with :rolleyes: ).... not even with the American Civ (like the other Great German Scientist I am notgoing to name here :D)

It's Wernher von Braun, not Otto

I like it a lot, so much so that I'm going to "misuse" it :D . I've decided that (given their expense and rarity) each Civ shall have a "Launch Facility" Small Wonder, which shall be a requirement for Apollo, Hubble etc.

... Then again it's hard to resist the idea of those V2s ... :satan:

Anyway, great stuff!

Abraxas,

Oz

Besides the point but that rocket is not a V2; thats a V3 or V4 depending on which vengence weapon would have been finished first (that rocket could hit New York if built). Still though very nice graphics! :)

Top Bottom