Keyboard shortcut spreadsheet

Madrigal61

Chieftain
I have created an excel spread sheet of the keyboard shortcuts for CivIII. I just didn't like the way you had to fumble with the book to look these up.

:D

See updated file below

I forgot to mention that it is setup to look nice when printed out.
It is also organized a little better that in the manual(I think :) )

DOH!!!!

Good catch on the cut and paste error!!!!

Resubmitted after 17 downloads

Attachments

• kbdshortcuts.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 7,342
Nice info. I still don't know how to take screenshots tho:/ Can anyone help a Civ3 noob out?

Pressing the PrintScreen key copies the current screen content to the clipboard. From there it can be pasted into any paint program. Alt-PrintScreen copies the window contents of the current active window to the clipboard.

Here is a modified version of Madrigal's spreadsheet. It has been reformated to fit on one page (I had to omit the advisor function keys and reword a few of the descriptions to make it fit). I also fixed a few typos, moved Ctrl-Shift-G (Go to City) from Game Related to Unit Orders and split the Misc section into two sections; View and Government/Diplomacy/Espionage.

Well me being a perfectionist (in my own twisted way) decided to make a prettier version, using word, so all comands and descriptions can be oneliners, and everything fits in to a single page (including the advisor shortcuts)

use it or loose it ;)

i went lame for a second there, excuse me ;)

Attachments

• civ3hotkeys.zip
    6.8 KB · Views: 3,948
For any of you that haven't been there yet the Reference section on this site has some superb charts etc, including the one referred to on this thread.

The Complete Reference File by LoneWolf5050 is a "must have".
Apart from all the other splendid info in it there is a four page chart of the tech tree that lists what becomes available with each advance - what you can build, which wonders etc.

All the sort of stuff that should have come with the game in that format, but didn't.

http://www.civfanatics.com/civ3reference.shtml

Top Bottom