The last Europe map you will ever need

Civvin

Warlord
Made this map for a scenario so you might need to tweak some of the terrain forest hills etc. For scenario reasons I had to put in a bit of the Caspian sea however technically it should not appear, you can fill this in with a few plains tiles if you want. Map is blank, no resources, starting locs etc.

Credit to firaxis the lower portion of the map is copied more or less from the 'rise of rome' scenario map, the outline of the land anyway.

The picture im posting cuts off a bit of the south edge, the nile delta is included as well as some of upper egypt.

140 by 200

Attachments

• clipboard01.jpg
    clipboard01.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 11,528
Would you mind if I used this map for my Roma Aeterna scenario? I like it very much. Good job with the adaptation of the RoR/FoR map.

I looked over it in the editor. Will you make anotherone with realistic resources or something?

Civvin said:
Credit to firaxis the lower portion of the map is copied more or less from the 'rise of rome' scenario map, the outline of the land anyway.
Actually I believe that map (Rise/Fall of Rome) was made by Thamis. ;)

Ilike it! I like it alot.

It is a cool looking map must of taken you a while. Havent downloaded it yet but plan to shortly :goodjob:

Can anyone here tell me a good place to find the loactions of citys so I can accuratley put them on this map? As I am making my own scenario. I want the loacations of citys to be accutrate (or somewhat accurate at least)

Germany, France, England, Russia, The Dutch (they control all the low countrys) Spain, Portugal(sp) Scaindinavia,(Vikings) Poland, Rome (AKA Italy) Greeks (They control the Balkins as well Greece) Ottomen Empire, (they control most of the Middle East as well) and Egypt, Put Libya under Roman control, Algeria under French Control and Moroco under Spainish control.(just devide the rest of North Africa among Rome, France and Spain) Iceland goes to the British.

My scenario is going to be a modern one basied on MP game me and one of friends played. Just set in the real world.

Ah...so have Grecce control all the Balkans when it never did? Bosinians might not like that. Okay sure I'll get to it and should be done soon. I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes MP games into scenarios.

It depends upon the time when your scenario takes place. Except very early times, Greece never had control of all Balcans. What do you understand by modern scenario? The Ottoman Empire fell some time ago, in one of the biggest war of all times ;).

I'm gonna do as he says and then I'll save it. I think by 'modern' he means don't have Lodon as Londinium; Germania insted of Germany, etc.

I understand what you mean. But I didn't know Germania is an old name for Germany, we say Germania here today.

Do as he says, but IMHO he should better give control of the Balcans to Ottomans and not Greece.

Top Bottom