New Units: Skink Settler/Worker 3/16/04

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Thank you. now our lizards are complete. (kinda!)

Erm, how do you feel about lizards with guns?

Oh, yeah, second post!

wowz, thank you :D the irrigation anim is class :goodjob: (well, whole units are, but this one is kinda unique :) )

I wasn't going to have a lizard man race in my mod, but now that you've made these two wonderful units I have no choice.:)

They look great.:goodjob:

Nicely done, they look class :thumbsup:

Yeah I like the irrigation animation too :D I wanted to something a little different from the original animations so I gave him a Shaduf.

I think I'm a little burned out on these Lizards so there won't be any more... at least not for a while :) I just want to try something different (and not green :D )

Ah great stuff! I was thinking the Slann really need their own workers/ settlers earlier today...

Pefect for the War Hammer mod and mine. They don't quite complete my Lizardman civ, but other monster types can do that just as easily. Great work Kinboat. Maybe someday down the road, one with some sort of musket would be interesting.

The irrigation graphics are so cool, that I want to add this unit to my epic game, but have no place for it!

Tremendous, Kinboat! Very Well Done...Love what you did with the irrigation animation. The Lizardmen are all Fantastic and project your Exemplary Creativity and Skill. You accomplished a Great deal of work with all the Worker Animations alone, so it is understandable that you need a Break from "Green"...Wonderful Units. :goodjob: :band: [dance]

Well I still have some Native American units I never finished up... So those should be next :D Unless I get another whim and fly off to make some pandas or something ;)

Top Bottom