New Unit: Panda 3/21/04

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
Out of the misty bamboo clad hills a vague shape looms. You've heard tell of attacks in this region but never believed the survivor's tales. Who, after all, would ever listen to the ravings of drunkards talking about giant beasts in the fog... ROAARRR!

On a whim I made up a model one day... I liked it so much that I animated him in two days. I think he's one of my favorite creations so far.

File (1.3mb)
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads6/Panda.zip

Preview of the attack sequence:

lol, a VERY good work Kinboat, but unless there are more of them, I suppose i wont have aplace for him...

oh, and perhap the the next can weild nun-chucks- hos movements make it looks liek that would be what he is using now, save its a peice of bam-boo

Third post! Beatiful! It's very, very nice, IMO. Maybe you could make it a "barbarian" so that AI will have it roam around.

Beautiful job Kinboat. BTW, I jut had to add this picture too.

so whats next on the list?

OMG! :eek: You really did it. I thought you were only joking.

I'd make this China's future era UU, and available with genetic engineering. What do you think? :D

Suggested stats and abilities, anyone?

This is funny. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Maybe as a flavor unit, I might find a home for it in my mod with the asian type civ.

The animation for this unit looks phenomenal.:goodjob:
Really top class.:)

I'd think the WWF would be in favor of this guy :D What with the Panda's plans to take over the world and stop those upstart humans from ruining the environment...

I thought I'd make up a few worker animations for this guy...

I love that PVPOnline comic...

Actually I really don't play that particular game too much :D But I can understand why you would think that.

I have made a fantasy scenario for my own use, but I needed a sort of special unit for a China-inspired civilization, to counter trolls and knights etc. This Panda will actually be very useful. Thanks :goodjob:

Top Bottom