New Units: More Pandas 4/8/04

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
Awww... They're so cute... :love: :lol:

The way Stone Thrower holds the rocks against his chest is awesome. All worker animations are pure class and that small panda is so cuddly that I could never capture this settler unit.

Simply amazing work.

AWWWWW!

These are Great! (are you doing a WWF-mod :D )
That panda settler and worker are soo cute! :love:

Lovely, lovely... :thumbsup:

[Edit]:
BTW, that panda warrior attack wav needs to be included with the shout "Who's your daddy!" :groucho: :lol: (is it just me, or is that attack animation a bit... um... nasty?)

These are incredible. I love your alternate ideas with the workers (also thinking of the skink worker)

You've done it again!

:D

Wow these look cool:goodjob: Love the settler.

Now I just have to convince embryodead that he should include these in the WH-mod;)

Wow, I love the Rock Thrower!!!

*whine, whine, whine* Ooooooh, if only there was a Giant unit that threw rocks like that, we could sooooo use him for the Lord of the Mods!!!

These are beautiful. I have to figure out a way to add tese to my mod. They're too hard to pass up. Now I'm off to the Wizard's forum to find out if there are any Panda sub-races floating around that I could use. Great work. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I can't really add anything that hasn't already said. :lol:
Beautiful animations, wonderful units! :)

Originally posted by aaminion00
And now for a Panda leaderhead?

It is already done (I posted a preview in the other Panda thread). It will be posted with other animals when they're done.

Weirdest units ever :crazyeye: And the most cute, especially the settler :love:

Wow. I thought the animations on the first one were great (the bamboo wielding panda), but I didn't know how to use it. Now I'm thinking about setting up a civ. With a few more advanced units you could almost set up an upgrade path. Maybe what it needs is some smaller Red Panda units for the earlier stages.

Originally posted by embryodead

It is already done (I posted a preview in the other Panda thread). It will be posted with other animals when they're done. ...
Where?:confused: :eek:

:lol: What are you doing, making an entire Panda Army?

Top Bottom