New Unit: Victorian Secret Service 4/8/04

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
Kal-el drew wonderful concept art for a line of Diplomats/Spies/Assassins... This one obviously was the Victorian Secret Service based somewhen around the 1800s England. I called him Sherlock... You can call him whatever you want :D

Oh by the way the preview is taken directly from the Poser renders... I tried something new to make some parts of the unit cleaner and the revolver was rendered in Green... It doesn't look that way in the game, I did some palette work on the FLICster storyboard to change it... So just imagine the pistol as a greyish color :D

Sherlock
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads7/Sherlock.zip

Preview

It would be cool (yet quite unnecessary) to have a fidget where he does something with that umbarella.

Or attack B where he starts whacking his opponent with it...

Nice agent, Kinboat :thumbsup:

Except to give them to a civ at the beginning of the game wouldn't work if your game started before the Victorian era.

Could one make them generated by an easily built wonder? Like "Scotland Yard" or (whatever Sherlock Holmes' address was, I forget)???

Cool unit, Kinboat!

will you do the ancient version as well?- that senatorish looking guy woul dbe an awesome Roman assisn/conspiritor....

Originally posted by Mithadan
Except to give them to a civ at the beginning of the game wouldn't work if your game started before the Victorian era.

Could one make them generated by an easily built wonder? Like "Scotland Yard" or (whatever Sherlock Holmes' address was, I forget)???

Cool unit, Kinboat!

Yes, the unit generating wonder is a good idea for this. I'm gonna try that.

Great job, but I'm not sure where to put it! Where do you think it should go? Oh well, I'll use in some scenario.
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Jolly good unit. :goodjob: I'll use this as invisible and stealth attack unit available only to England. :D

When adding this to my site, I noticed the filesize. 401k. I thought that was interesting. :)

- GIDustin

Top Bottom