New unit - Sea monster

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!

I think it's about time to make that sea dragon without the castle slowing it down.
Note: these files aren't tested in game - use with your own risk :p ;)

The files:
Sea monster

Animations:

Civilopedia (with a twist):

Attachments

• monsterxl.gif
    monsterxl.gif
    13 KB · Views: 3,891
Lookin' good!:goodjob:

ALMOST first post. Nifty! I love the death! Only thing that would make it better is if it went belly up but its great how it is...

Too bad I'm not working on a Fantasy Mod, Aalogo, or I'd have more of your units!

looks great Aaglo i love it.

Nooo! How am I going to decide which one I'm going to use as MoM's barbarian sea unit?! This one or Kinboat's Squid? :lol:

Seriously, nice to see this one without the castle. :)

That is awesome aaglo! :thumbsup:thumbsup:
I wonder if I could talk you into putting a turtle shell on his back to make him a Dragon Turtle?

Originally posted by Drift
Nooo! How am I going to decide which one I'm going to use as MoM's barbarian sea unit?! This one or Kinboat's Squid? :lol:
Heh. Good thing I'm working on scenarios, not a mod. I get to use them both! Mwahaha... :mwaha:
Thanks. :goodjob:

I pity the poor elves trapped in that sinking castle he bucked off two miles back :)

Originally posted by tjedge1
I wonder if I could talk you into putting a turtle shell on his back to make him a Dragon Turtle?

Tjedge1, you're a genious. I've had a dragon turtle among my requests as well. Maybe a little shorter neck and a fire breathing attack? Shell could have some sort of civ colored pattern.

Pretty please, aaglo? :)

I thought about the turtle unit too... it could be useful also for the Slanns in WH-mod (I once saw a turtle ship with them, but it wasn't breathing fire though... ;) )
We shall see :)

cool unit :) by anychance, I;m wondering though, do you have plans to do the leonardo units I suggested?

Very Cool! I may use this as a plesiosaur until I can get an exact version... Excellent fantasy unit though - goes well with those fantasy resources!

Nice to see it without the castle :goodjob:

Originally posted by Drift
Tjedge1, you're a genious. I've had a dragon turtle among my requests as well. Maybe a little shorter neck and a fire breathing attack? Shell could have some sort of civ colored pattern.

Pretty please, aaglo? :)
Originally posted by aaglo
I thought about the turtle unit too... it could be useful also for the Slanns in WH-mod (I once saw a turtle ship with them, but it wasn't breathing fire though... ;) )
We shall see :)
Actually, as a Dragon Turtle it would make since if it breaths fire, but in D&D, they breathed steam. They rarely used it though as they are so big they would just ram ships and pluck the sailors out of the water. One of the most feared sea monsters in Mystara!
I can accept genius as a compliment. ;)

Originally posted by Kinboat
I pity the poor elves trapped in that sinking castle he bucked off two miles back :)
:lol:Can't...respond...:lol::cry::lol:

_4_
\__| o___0\______^^^^____^

There is the Serpent about to eat the galley :lol:

Top Bottom