New unit: Elven Eagleship

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi again.
This is a new fantasy ship. Again.
For the warhammer mod. Again.
For the elves. Again.

The Eagleship for the high-elves - a smaller and not so deadly version of the elven dragonship.

Files for the eagleship

Animation demo's.

Civilopedia looks like this:

Attachments

• eagleshiplarge.gif
    eagleshiplarge.gif
    5.8 KB · Views: 3,680
Like I said before, it's perfect.

However, I have a problem.
- First I added Black Ark and decided I wanted to call it Deathfortress instead.
- Then I added the actual Deathfortress and couldn't naturally call it that. Because it's a castle on top of a dragon, I decided to call it a Dragon Ship.
- Then I added the actual Dragon Ship and couldn't naturally call it that. I knew it had a smaller brother called Eagle Ship so I called it that.
- Now I'm going to add the actual Eagle Ship and I can't naturally call it that. What am I going to call it? A Hawk Ship?

Will this ever stop? Please tell me that you aren't going to make an actual Hawk Ship in case I decide to call it that. :lol:

Beauty, Beauty, beauty. If I didn't have thoes towers, It'd make a nice ship for.. some one in the Regular game.

:aargh: I just organized my navy for my mod and now I have to squeeze this beauty in too. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Man Aaglo... You seem to upset more people with your excellent creations then anyone else I know :D

It looks great.

Hey,

I know this isn't the right place on the forum, but I have a couple of questions. Your unit louks GREAT!!! I'm searching for tutorials to learn how to make my own units. Maybe you can help me with some tutorials on the web and/or tell me which programs to use. I hope you can help me. Can you send me an email about this.

Many, many thanks, Marcel.

PS my email-adress is marcel_zipsp_@hotmail.com

Aaglo uses POV-ray I think, a freeware 3-d modeler, which I downloaded today.

Hi Aaglo!

You have inspired me. At work I am using a form of script based 3d modeler, and I downloaded POV-ray, so I could make models during my lunch break. :D

and maybe when the boss isn't looking :p

Top Bottom