Term 5 - Presidential Office: Painting it Pink!

Furiey

No Longer Just Lurking
Welcome to Presidential Office for Term 5!

Now is a key time in the history of Fanatica; we are poised on the verge of painting the world pink! I am extremely honoured to serve Fanatica as President this term, and look forward to the opportunity to lead us through the “Interesting Times” ahead.
Please post here if you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc. regarding the presidency during Term 5.

Our goal this term is Conquest - Paint that World Pink!

May we all work together and play or part to achieve this goal.

Presidential Office:
President: Furiey
Vice President: Vacant

Executive:
Minister of Internal Affairs - Stuck_as_a_Mac
Minister of Defence – Chieftess
Minister of Foreign Affairs – Bootstoots
Minister of Trade and Technology - truckingpete
Minister of Finance and Labour - Rik Meleet

Senate:
Governor of Berry Province - DaveShack
Governor of Audiac Province – tao
Governor of Serlienore Province - Curufinwe
Governor of Endor Province - calinator
Governor of Nihilon Province - Donovan Zoi
Governor of Province #8 - anarchywrksbest
Governor of Burgandy - Black_Hole9
Governor of Alluares Province - CivGeneral
Governor of Norwich Province - donsig
Governor of Province #10 - von_Clausewitz

Judiciary:
Chief Justice – Zarn
Associate Justices – zorven and gert-janl

Turn Chat schedule is here
Term 4 Presidential Thread is here

Active Polls:
Do we go for a Conquest Victory? - Result: 14 votes for, 2 votes against, 0 abstensions

Let’s work together for a Pink future!

Vacancies:

As you can see, Vacant is going to be busy this term – we have 5 elected offices to fill, and of course I need a Vice President.

So if you’re interested in being a Governor, on the Judiciary, or Vice President, please let me know!

PS: Yes I’m begging!

CivGeneral has already requested to be Governor of Allures Province, so unless anyone objects I shall appoint him Governor.

Furiey, what is your turnchat schedule?

Originally posted by Furiey
CivGeneral has already requested to be Governor of Allures Province, so unless anyone objects I shall appoint him Governor.
Give him a chance.

I'll be Chief Justice, if you need one.

Provisional Turn Chat Schedule is up here, I'll make it official tomorrow. Comments are welcome, and please let me know if I've got the time zone conversion wrong! I know that I have been at chats until the early hours of the morning my time, but I have scheduled these earlier as I didn't think a DP who was barely awake would be a good idea!

President,

The Trade and Tech. thread is up. you will see it in this forum (Government). I would also like to say congrats on becoming President!:D You'll do a good job!

Thank you..

Truckingpete
Minister of Trade and Technology

Thank you gert-janl, welcome to the Judiciary!

Please note everyone: I have updated the turnchat schedule to avoid the probable forum outage this weekend - the next turnchat is now on Wednesday. This is later than I would have liked, but I am unable to do Tuesday, and I don't want to get off to the wrong start with officials unable to post instructions

What are our national aims? We in the great province of Norwich desire to know this so that we may put the full weight of our province's production towards helping local officials such as myself in getting rich, er, I mean, so that we can help make our country great.

Thank you,
Governor donsig

PS: Any rumors or reports you hear of gross corruption and waste in Norwich is definately hearsay. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D

Governor donsig

That's a very good point that you make, as although we appear to be moving towards a Conquest Victory, with a lot of vocal support in the forums, this matter has not been formally polled to allow our less vocal citizens to have their say. I have now corrected this situation with a poll Do we go for a Conquest Victory? which will be open for 48 hours. This will enable us to settle our long term goals so we can focus on discussing how we get there. This poll will close more than 24 hours before the next turnchat hopefully giving sufficient time for instructions.

I'm sure that the rumours of corruption and waste in Norwich province are greatly exaggerated, and that the situation will improve with a few courthouses and the slow assimilation of the former citizens of India into our culture. In the meantime I hope that we can keep the luxuries flowing so your citizens can live in an almost perpetual state of celebration!

I was looking at the save, and with some micromanagement of the corrupt cities, we could probably scrape out an extra 50gpt. Once those cities are fully irragated, they will have enough surplus food for even more taxmen. If we get hospitals, those cities (we'd have to rush them though...) can be size 42 taxmen factories. (imagine up to 20gpt PER CITY!!!).

Originally posted by Chieftess
I was looking at the save, and with some micromanagement of the corrupt cities, we could probably scrape out an extra 50gpt. Once those cities are fully irragated, they will have enough surplus food for even more taxmen. If we get hospitals, those cities (we'd have to rush them though...) can be size 42 taxmen factories. (imagine up to 20gpt PER CITY!!!).

How much would we have to spend rushing hospitals to make that much?

Top Bottom