Term 5 - Turn Chat Schedule

Furiey

No Longer Just Lurking
Here is the official turn chat schedule for Term 5. The times will be listed in GMT and in 24 hour format. For times greater than 12:00 subtract 12 for PM. I will also try and list one of the US time zones. If I post the time conversions wrong, please don't hesitate to correct them. In the case that I do get the conversions wrong, the GMT time is always the correct one. I am currently on GMT+1 (due to daylight saving), but will use GMT for all times.

If you have any comments, please feed them back to me in the Presidential Thread.

Turn chat 1 - Complete (Turn Chat Instruction Thread)
Wednesday, 5 May – 17:30 GMT, 13:30 (1:30 PM) Eastern Time (that’s with daylight saving)

Turn chat 2 - Cancelled (Turn Chat Instuction Thread)
Saturday, 8 May - 13:00 GMT, 09:00 (AM) Eastern Time

Turn chat 3 - Official (Turn Chat Instuction Thread - Reuses that originally for chat 2)
Wednesday, 12 May – 17:30 GMT, 13:30 (1:30 PM) Eastern Time

Turn chat 4 - Official (Turn Chat Instuction Thread)
Saturday, 15 May - 13:00 GMT, 09:00 Eastern Time

Turn chat 5 - Official (Turn Chat Instuction Thread)
Wednesday, 19 May - 17:30 GMT, 13:30 (1:30 PM) Eastern Time

Turn chat 6 - Official (Turn Chat Instruction Thread)
Saturday, 22 May - 13:00 GMT, 09:00 Eastern Time

Turn chat 7 - Official (Turn Chat Instruction Thread)
Wednesday, 26 May - 17:30 GMT, 13:30 (1:30 PM) Eastern Time

Turn chat 8 - Official (Turn Chat Instruction Thread)
Friday, 28 May - 14:30 GMT, 10:30 Eastern Time

Victory Chat - Official (Turn Chat Instruction Thread - for all those last minute instructions!
Sunday, 30 May - 20:00 GMT (16:00 Eastern Time with daylight saving – that’s 4 PM)

Furiey - some advanced notice - Thunderfall may be upgrading the forum this weekend, so moving the turnchat to Tuesday might be better. That'll give those in the US time to post instructions.

Please note: with the likelyhood of a forum upgrade this weekend I have moved the 1st turnchat provisionally scheduled for Monday 3 May to Wednesday 5 May. (the 2nd one has also been delayed as a result). This is to ensure that officials in the US have adequate time to post instructions. Unfortunately I can't do Tuesday next week, so Wednesday it is!

Top Bottom