Mr. Rogers Neiberhood
Vandopolis
Acheron
Woodridge
Amber
Mill Valley

Place of Interest:
Bacon King's Bronze Statue: Mr. Rogers Neiberhood
CivGeneral's Flagship the Dreadnought FIS Maddox (BB 1): Any coastal city in Alluares in time of peace

Fellow Governor,

congratulations to your appointment. Besides supplying our military with the necessary units, one of our main tasks will be to fight corruption, which is running rampant in Fanatika. This should be stopped as much as possible. Based on my experience, I made 2 post I would like to bring to your kind attention. I hope you find them useful and in your efforts to make Fanatika less corrupt.

tao
Governor of Audiac

I have posted my queues:

Mr. Rogers Neiberhood: Factory, Marketplace
Vandopolis: Factory, Marketplace, Cathedral
Acheron: University, Bank, Factory
Woodridge: Artillery, Worker, Artillery
Amber: Courthouse, Artillery, Worker
Mill Valley: Courthouse, Marketplace

Governor, here's an assessment of some of your cities:

Vandopolis - Swap Mr. Roger's Neighborhood's NNW tile, and place a 2 shield worked tile from Vandopolis onto the 3spt tile, and it will get 50spt after corruption. After building a market, I'd like this to be a tank city.

Mr. Roger's Neighborhood - I suggest completing the market, then then building a police station, then factory. I'm not sure how productive this city will get, but it could be an artillery or tank city.

The Govenor is back and active

I wish to adnounce that I have came back from an inactive state in the demogame. Mostily between the end of the elections untill now. I have only posted in the demogame to mainly post instructions. I have taken a semi-time off away from the demogame to try to bring in the new CG, the one that used to be around DG2. I will try my best to bring in the new CG and repair my reputation.

Thanks for your time,
CivGeneral

I will be away for a week. I have posted my queues for this Turnchat. any other TCs the President has full power of this province untill I return.

Top Bottom