Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Hittites

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Portugal

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Inca

Votes: 10 5.3%

• Total voters
This is one of those that is hard to answer. I voted Ottomans, but for me it depends on the version I am playing. If I am playing vanilla, I like China, PTW - Ottomans, and Conquests - Sumeria.

I like the French most because they give you an edge in the early game - Industrious - amazing how much work just 1 worker can do in an Industrious civ and they gain strength again in the late game - Commercial - when your empire is build and the money starts coming in.

In short, they build faster and reward you with it with more money :borg:

To make ur polls better u should of added an extra option, choice in other thread, making it ezier to caculate %ages.

Double Post

Ottomans are definetly my favourite on this poll

I'm currently enjoying the (new) Iroquois. Agricultural gets you a faster growth rate early, and Commercial means those extra cities you're able to build aren't very corrupt. Their Ancient Age UU will give them a premature Golden Age if you try an early conquest, but it's strong enough to make up for it.

Ottomons are extra tough with good UU and Traits. Iroquois are real fun too
with a good UU. Both can really :spank: butt if played well ;) . French are
usually strong for the entire game and even the AI seems to play them well.
:confused:

French, fast workers means a pretty early developed empire, and also fast railing. Commercial decreases corruption, which really helps a lot. The extra shields and gold in the center squires arent bad either.

And besides, Joanie's their leader ;)

Babylon is great for me with the culture that civ is capable of making. Bowmen are sweet too since i can steal cities early in game and hold on to them

An early immortal rush has enough strength to wipe out a civ (or two!)
Definately Persia

Arabia.

Expansionist and religious let you build a relatively big empire since from the start of the game (because of religion happiness) end the Ansar Warrior is strong, fast and cheap.

I like the British. Dunno why.

Has anyone systematically played all civs, one at a time, with the same conditions (same number of civs, same type of map, same barbarian lvl and so on)?

China!
I don't like war, and this Civ is good at defending! Build units faster(cos worker finish work faster) and units are easy to be a Elite!

Has anyone systematically played all civs, one at a time, with the same conditions (same number of civs, same type of map, same barbarian lvl and so on)?

Yep. Been doing it for the past 2 years or so :)
Out of all the civs, Arabia suit my play-style most. Free city/Settler early on which gives a nice boost. Early contact with pretty much all civs, you can see your surroundings, get money/techs/units from huts. Cheap temples, cheap UU, fast UU, well timed UU. It's all a girl could want! ;)

Egypt!

they are Industrious (w/ fast workers and more shields...), and Religious (Just one turn anarchy, and cheap temples and cathedrals and stuff...)

and theyr UU are powerful, and comes early! It's like an Horseman, but earlier! U can defeat some enemyes very fast, and get Golden Age to do an early expansion!

Top Bottom