Hikaro's Big Honkin' Graphics Library.

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
Well, since my signature was getting all cluttered up, and It was becoming more of a pain in the butt to try updating graphics in umpteen separate threads with all my other projects going on, I decided to move everything here. Furthermore, whenever I make anything new, I'll just add it here, update the preview pictures, and make an announcement in the main forum.

Okay, anyways, first up: Wonders Great and small. Pictures in preview are:

Row 1 (L-R): Shinra #26 rocket, Temple of the Ancients, The Besaid Shrine, Orbonne Monastary.

Row 2 (L-R): Tomb of the Unknown King, Morhen Lighthouse, Ru'Lude Gardens, Windhurst Lighthouse

Row 3 (L-R): Iifa Tree, Da Chao Statue *new*

Pedialarge icons are in the bottom right corner, and are in the order listed. I can only take partial credit for the Da Chao Statue, since I converted it from the game, but editing it to where it looked right in game was a heck of a lot of work.

Files in next post. Note: preview pictures are half size, in order for this to all fit on screen, and not be too bad on people with slow connections.

Attachments

• Wonderprev.jpg
    Wonderprev.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 3,797
Wonder files are found here.

Attachments

• AncientTemple.zip
    60.3 KB · Views: 461
  • Besaidshrine.zip
    45.9 KB · Views: 395
  • Dachao.zip
    83.6 KB · Views: 414
  • Iifatree.zip
    67.6 KB · Views: 416
  • MorhenLighthouse.zip
    50.1 KB · Views: 416

Attachments

• Orbonne Monastary.zip
    69.3 KB · Views: 412
  • Ruludegardens.zip
    59.3 KB · Views: 378
  • Shinra26.zip
    95.9 KB · Views: 390
  • Unknowntomb.zip
    66.6 KB · Views: 400
  • Windhurst.zip
    57 KB · Views: 373
Here's the city improvements Section, with previews.

The buildings are Wizard towers (top row), blitzball court, and my religious building package (Shinto shrine *updated*, Buddhist temple, and Christian church *updated*).

Basically, since the shrine and church were among my first creations, I decided to use all the knowledge I've gained over the past 6 months to give them a makeover, and they look really good now. :D

Edit: I'm adding all my old buildings (with the exception of stuff that I've created new, improved versions of) to the Downloads database. All those buildings that have been moved to this thread will have direct download links to the DB and their preview pics posted here. All newer buildings will have their threads linked back here, with the previews and downloads in the thread.

Culture-Specific Wizard Towers

Preview:

Attachments

• blitzball.zip
    18.9 KB · Views: 350
  • ReligiousImprovement.zip
    50 KB · Views: 411
  • Oldstuff.jpg
    Oldstuff.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 212
This is the terrain/city graphics section. I've separated the city previews, since combining them into one file would be way too huge, and kill anyone's computer who has a 56k modem. Previews include walled city graphics.

here's what the previews are: Amerprev.jpg: FF VII cities, Mideastprev.jpg: FF X/X-2/Stylized mideastern cities with lotsa palm trees, and Europrev.jpg: Final Fantasy IV, VI, Tactics, XI or stylized european cities with lots of trees built around Aaglo's castle cities graphics.

Attachments

• Amerprev.jpg
    Amerprev.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,228
  • Mideastprev.jpg
    Mideastprev.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,022
  • Europrev.jpg
    Europrev.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,059

Attachments

• FFVIIcities.zip
    57.8 KB · Views: 795
  • HT_MIDEAST_trees.zip
    56.1 KB · Views: 551
  • rEURO.zip
    52.4 KB · Views: 597
Leaderheads section. I'll just post these in separate threads, and link them here, to save time.

Final Fantasy

Princess Ashelia "Ashe" Ashelia "Ashe" B'Nargin Dalmasca of Dalmasca (FF XII) :trophy3rd:

Princess Fiona of Alfitaria (FF: CC)

FF CC style Orc LH

Clan Leader Marche Radiuju of Bervenia (FF T:A)

Grand Vizier Razfahd of the Empire of Aht Urhgan (FF XI) :trophy:

Grand Duke Kam'lanaut of Jueno (FF XI) :trophy:

The Star Sybil of Windhurst (FF XI)

Prince Royal Trion I d'Oraguille of the Kingdom of San d'Oria (FF XI)

President Karst of The Republic of Bastok (FF XI)

Mayor Abelard of Selbina (FFXI)

Chieftess Rikku of the Al Bhed (FF X/X-2)

Princess Garnet til Alexandros of Alexandria (FF IX) :trophy3rd:

President Laguna Loire of Estar (FF VIII)

Sorceress Edea of Galbadia (FF VIII) :trophy2nd:

Commander Squall Leonhart of Garden (FF VIII)

King Ramuza of Ivalice (FFT)

Princess Ovelia of Lesalia (FFT) :trophy3rd:

President Rufus Shinra of the Shinra Corporation (FF VII)

Archon Aeris Gainsborough of the Cetra (FF VII) :trophy:

Grand Master Yuffie Kisaragi of Wutai (FF VII)

Commander Cloud Strife of AVALANCHE (FF VII)

King Edgar Figaro of the Returner Alliance (FF VI)

Queen Reina of Tycoon (FF V)

King Cecil of Baron (FF IV)

Princess Sara of Sassoon (FF III)

Emperor Paramekia of the Paramekian Empire (FF II) :trophy2nd:

Queen Hilda of the Fynn Alliance (FF II) :Trophy:

Prince Thief Clan Khee'Bler of the Light Warriors (FF I/8-bit Theater)

Chaos Lord Garland of the Dark Warriors (FFI/8-bit Theater) :trophy3rd:

Other LHs

Master of Orion Mod LH library

Emperor Atsuhira of Izumo (Annals of the 7 Kingdoms) :trophy3rd:

Generic Sorceress/Old version of Princess Garnet

Final Fantasy Advisor Pack :trophy:

This saves me alot of time. Thank you! :)

- GIDustin

GIDustin said:
This saves me alot of time. Thank you! :)

- GIDustin

You and me both ;) It was getting to be quite a chore to keep track of all the links in my signature, not to mention update the files when I made some improvements. Not to mention that my signature had hit the 5-line limit, and I wouldn't have been able to add much more stuff without going over.

I also thought it would be easier on other people who might want some of my stuff if they could just get it all from one thread, instead of jumping all over the forums. Not to mention that consolidating the preview files saved almost a megabyte worth of attachment storage space. :D

Now if only Rufus T. or Ukas would do something similar, so I didn't have to search through about 12 pages of threads just to find what I'm looking for....

wow i really like them very good job

Hikaro Takayama said:
Now if only Rufus T. or Ukas would do something similar, so I didn't have to search through about 12 pages of threads just to find what I'm looking for....

There is always my site . . . :mischief: Though if they each had a thread as well it help me keep their projects current as well. :)

- GIDustin

GIDustin said:
There is always my site . . . :mischief:

....which I use quite a bit. The next time I can get access to my domain (www.ninjaweazel.com) to update the site (the security settings on the ship's computers won't allow me to access the admin section of my site), I'll add your site to the "Linkage" section, where all other Ninjaweazel favorites (like 8-Bit theater, Life of Riley, Returner Gaming HQ, etc) are linked.

Pounder: The way I moved the attachments here was by first going to my user CP, and deleteing all the old ones. Then I took all my backup files (on my own computer), as well as the updated versions, and attached them here. It took over two hours to compile this. You can, if you know an attachment's URL link it that way, but since I was updating so many files, I decided to move 'em all here, and I'd link future project's attachments that way. To answer your last question, once you remove an attachment it's deleted from the server, so you then have to re-upload it.

Why don't you make a cloud strife unit? that would be very cool. :goodjob:

Vegeta22122 said:
Why don't you make a cloud strife unit? that would be very cool. :goodjob:

He did... look in post #9

Top Bottom