AI and patch questions

Gallagher

Chieftain
I'm a newbie to FfH2, and only played Civ 4 off and on before I found this amazing mod. Still, my first full game I seemed to win too easily at Prince level. Should I just jack up the difficulty level? I see allusions to improved AI mods in the forums, but haven't seen any links. Do these exist? Should I download? I was playing on patch g cause I heard subsequent patches had problems. What's best patch to play at?

You should first bump up the difficulty level about 2 notches above where you play regular Civ.

At one point there were several different AI mods, but those have kind of fallen by the wayside, with some of their features being picked up by the Wildmana mod (see the subforum), and then some of Wildmana's features being imported back into the main mod.

Both Wild Mana and Fall from Heaven II are in a state of flux at the moment

You should always use the latest FFH Patch unless you know what you are doing. It also has a much better AI than patch g so have fun.

Tholal, what do you mean with state of flux in wildmana?

Tholal, what do you mean with state of flux in wildmana?

The fact that you're in the midst of throwing a bunch of new stuff in and releasing a new version every week. Not trying to say anything bad about your mod, just that it's changing very rapidly at the moment, and thus, is 'in a state flux'.

Top Bottom