President Thread- Term 2

It would be a shame if iron or horses showed up on those wasted grass tiles, though. Will we learn IW in time?

Is BAT anywhere near Alpha yet? meaning: will we be able to trade for horses?

well neither we especially need as we do have copper in the big fat cross of our capital.

ill check next time i have a save. which i think i do right now.

hmmm best check before i go out celebrating too hard :D

turns out we did have a save :D

Fortaleza-
one scouting warrior-

And we've found BAT!

other than that not much, pop growth and an axe produced at the end of next turn.

about IW and settler build, depending on tiles worked i think we should have IW maybe 1 or 2 turns after Settler build, therefore we can always change settle location if a very good spot represents itself.

BCLG100 said:
well neither we especially need as we do have copper in the big fat cross of our capital.

I was thinking more of the tile bonusses.

So where the second scout is its a dead end, which is good because we only have two directions to deal with

Let the second scout go west on more tile, it might reveal some resources.

And we do need iron! Mediaval warfare without Samurai (or maces), pikes, crossbows and knights wouldn't be good.

im not saying we dont need it but it doesnt have to be our second city as we have metal enough for about 100 turns in our fat cross!

yes, iron is very nice. but we're talking about our 2nd city here. Should be more concerned with commerce and growth, which allows for a) greater science rate, b) a place to produce settlers and workers without wasting our capitals time, c) a far away city (if needed) to secure iron without absolutely killing our science rate from maintenance cost.

I just got this email

Hi David!

I have a question regarding the last save, round 44. There were two corrupt SaveGames-Files (9 bytes and 13 bytes long). Is there a special reason why we got these files or should we just ignore it?

Bye,

Stephan (bratscher)

k another day another turn

And heres the capital :)

Scouting warrior new one-doesnt see anything that interesting im afraid

original scouting warrior- sees more BAT borders

We have 3rd best city

and doing fairly well on demographics

Scouting warrior new one-doesnt see anything that interesting im afraid

Okay, thanks for checking.

k save has been played and sent, not much eventfull, we could maybe sign OB with BAT and let us have a looksee as they're bound to have alpha by now, croxis care to get on it?

ill update some pics later.

They do not have alphabet, and I doubt they have writing.

Excerpt BAT's Message said:
News are good here, we are still on the long way to writing, and we still think to have alphabet before the 70th turn. On your side, how do you manage with iron work ?

well that was near 2 weeks ago and it doesnt hurt to check, i mean how long can it take them to not research such a large tech???

Top Bottom