Unit Request Thread

Tanelorn

Deity
Want something made, modded or updated?
Ask and you shall receive!
(hopefully!)

A white science vessel something similar to this one lol ( it's from the movie 'virus' 1999)

Touchdown! Yugoslavian Soko Galeb G-2 in Yugo, Libyan and Zambian colours.

Would you like a Super Galeb G-4 too? (Looks like a BAE Hawk)

Attachments

• tanelorn Soko Galeb G2.PNG
    tanelorn Soko Galeb G2.PNG
    4.8 KB · Views: 901
Thx, here's the advanced "Super Galeb" G4 as well, in Yugoslav and Myanmar colours (that's Myanmar's new flag, btw).

Attachments

• Tanelorn Soko Super Galeb G4 b.PNG
    Tanelorn Soko Super Galeb G4 b.PNG
    3.1 KB · Views: 887
And the Soko J-22 Orao, as promised.

Now, JP, would you like the flak spread all over the diamond or concentrated?

Attachments

• Tanelorn Soko J22 Orao.PNG
    Tanelorn Soko J22 Orao.PNG
    2.5 KB · Views: 1,335
JP is the flak too dense?

elmenhorster, for some reason I can't see the .jpg. Post it as a .png and I will do it.

Attachments

• Flak terrain.PNG
    Flak terrain.PNG
    1.1 KB · Views: 910
That looks like it'd be a very nice flak-belt terrain for the high alt map... Thank you! :)

Is it possible to recolor your already awesome V Bombers, to their traditional anti-flash white?

Spoiler :

Hey lads.I was entering the site to post my finaly finished scenario "The Abyss".And what do I find...a new scenario dedicated section WONDERFULL.

Now why do I post.Because I have an idea,no two ideas.My first one features reworking on one of my "training scenarios" I made two years erlier for MGE.And I need some new millenium infantry units-American,Chinese,Russian,Indonesian,Rebel and maybe a United Nations one (all with Jungle camo).

The second one.I also need infantry but this time from the 1960-s.American,Soviet,Chinese,German,French,British (optional) and maybe something else but I cant remember exactly what.So if you guys are bored,you may try (re)making some units if you want a new scenario.Don't be in a hurry,I got all the time on the world.

:)

EDIT:All must be in a "Fairline" style,so they will be compatible with the aircraft and the vehicles

Hey lads.I was entering the site to post my finaly finished scenario "The Abyss".And what do I find...a new scenario dedicated section WONDERFULL.

Now why do I post.Because I have an idea,no two ideas.My first one features reworking on one of my "training scenarios" I made two years erlier for MGE.And I need some new millenium infantry units-American,Chinese,Russian,Indonesian,Rebel and maybe a United Nations one (all with Jungle camo).

The second one.I also need infantry but this time from the 1960-s.American,Soviet,Chinese,German,French,British (optional) and maybe something else but I cant remember exactly what.So if you guys are bored,you may try (re)making some units if you want a new scenario.Don't be in a hurry,I got all the time on the world.

:)

EDIT:All must be in a "Fairline" style,so they will be compatible with the aircraft and the vehicles

You will probably find what you need amongst units made by Typhoon and Tanelorn for the modern infantry. I'll dig them out. If not, use placeholders to make a working scenario, at which point people can see that its worth making new units up.

EDIT: Here you go, these are by Typhoon (TV) and Tanelorn (T):

Attachments

• typhoon infantry.gif
    typhoon infantry.gif
    118 KB · Views: 501
  • tanelorn pl 1989.png
    tanelorn pl 1989.png
    5 KB · Views: 314
  • tanelorn ddr 1989.png
    tanelorn ddr 1989.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 291
  • tanelorn ussr 1989.png