Can you gift units in FFH2?

D-Rockz

Chieftain
Can't seem to find how to do it, I've brought my units over to another players land and the option doenst appear in the mini bar.

Is it even possible in normal multiplayer games?

gotcha, I thought I read something in civlopedia about giving powerful units to another civ if you didn't want to get involved in a war directly, must have been before it was disabled.

yep but than players got the idea to give the summond Skeletons to an ally and build up a giant Skeletonarmy.

When gifting used to be enabled, an Adept unit would get a free promotion every time it was gifted to a different player. Two allies (human of course since the AI didn't use the exploit) could gift an Adept/Mage/Archmage back and forth and gain all the available promotions and spell spheres.

The forum can be confusing in that old threads often refer to gameplay mechanisms that have since been eliminated. I was reading a vassal strategy in which the player would give his outdated troops to his AI vassal who'd instantly and cheaply upgrade them. The player would then order/request the vassal attack a certain city with the upgraded troops.

I kept thinking I'd like to do the same but where's the "Gift troops" button? Old versions kept alive can be confusing.

When gifting used to be enabled, an Adept unit would get a free promotion every time it was gifted to a different player. Two allies (human of course since the AI didn't use the exploit) could gift an Adept/Mage/Archmage back and forth and gain all the available promotions and spell spheres.

yep but than players got the idea to give the summond Skeletons to an ally and build up a giant Skeletonarmy.

Alright, I see the problem now. It is unfortunate that we are under the whip of these limitations.

Top Bottom