Ask Dennis Shirk about Civ V: Gods & Kings (submissions closed!)

That's a brilliant question!

Considering they'd probably have to patch the expansion while the vanilla game is far more stable, I would think it's almost certain to be just for the vanilla game.

Considering they'd probably have to patch the expansion while the vanilla game is far more stable, I would think it's almost certain to be just for the vanilla game.

Most certainly not. They will not release the dll source for vanilla if the expansion is out. If they were to do that mod makers would make mods for the vanilla game instead of the expansion which would hamper sales. If anything they will release the dll source for the expansion.

Most certainly not. They will not release the dll source for vanilla if the expansion is out. If they were to do that mod makers would make mods for the vanilla game instead of the expansion which would hamper sales. If anything they will release the dll source for the expansion.

What did they do for Civ4 compared to the two expansions?

Any news on this?

Ok, thanks. Earlier they thought it would be last week then with the DB going sideways wasn't sure I missed it.

Have the list of question been finalized and sent in?

no you didn't, the questions will be announced together with the questions.

Was there a deadline for all sites to send in the questions by?

Top Bottom