~200 MB download?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButSam

King
I had a 192.7 MB download for ciV on Steam at around 6:00 pm Eastern...does anyone know what this is?

Is this a new patch, or is this some sort of DLC gift "thank you" for being a preorder, current owner, and/or deluxe edition game owner in conjunction with the Humble Bundle announcement? (That said, I don't think I was missing 192.7 MB of DLC...I got both expansions and several of the Civ DLCs already)

It's about 190mb and 110mb are in the folder dlc-07(new world deluxe),so where did the other 80mb go?

It's about 190mb and 110mb are in the folder dlc-07(new world deluxe),so where did the other 80mb go?

I'm not sure, but something caused it to now to load configuration when opening a save file from last night (before this patch)

It doesn't look like any of the XML or Luna files were changed within the BNW section.

to your resource folder, those ConquestDeluxe.fpk file, Civilization_Dx11.exe, CvGameCoreDLLFinal Release.dll etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom