Extended Era Mod (EEM)

Really like the concept of this thou I'd like to see it implemented into the a bigger modpack.

Have enjoyed this mod so far, Im trying to get it working with custom maps of Earth but specifically Eurasia/Europe. I seem to be getting conflicts and the game crashing on load - anyone had any success getting this mod working with a custom map?

Have enjoyed this mod so far, Im trying to get it working with custom maps of Earth but specifically Eurasia/Europe. I seem to be getting conflicts and the game crashing on load - anyone had any success getting this mod working with a custom map?

I think the only way to use the mod is by clicking on the 'advanced' setup option, then choosing 'historical' for the pace of the game. Doing that, I see no further option to choose a custom map. Maybe there is a way, but I can't find it.

I'm playing the mod on a random map, huge size, continents, 6 countries.

how much turns it takes? 500, 600 ? or more? how much compared to other standard game speeds like Epic, or Marathon? :)

I could be wrong - someone please correct me - but I think the difference between this mod and the epic or marathon modes, is that production time of units and buildings is much shorter in the mod.

I noticed that your mod will cause a crash when trying to start a scenario.

I could be wrong - someone please correct me - but I think the difference between this mod and the epic or marathon modes, is that production time of units and buildings is much shorter in the mod.

Everything in this mod seems to run at the standard game speed, EXCEPT the technology, which takes longer so you get to enjoy each part of the game.

On another note, does anyone know if the developer is still working on this mod or is his source available because I would love to continue its development.

In my first game with the mod, I'm now in 600 AD, in the Medieval Era, so the pace of technological advance is about right. Highest level I can build are triremes, phalanx, swordsmen, Companion Cavalry, catapults.

Hey guys...glad to see people are enjoying this mod. I have probably done everything I am going to do with it for now. Been busy with work and saving up to by my gf that "special" ring.

Auido---You are more than welcome to continue the progress of this mod.

BTW...I think it would be great to use this mod in a larger mod so that you can get some of the cool stuff into it that other have putting out there

Alas, this mod wont load with my senario ive made from Yet (not) another earth map pack's giant earth

Shame because I've been looking for a mod like this specifically for that map for a long long time

Would have been perfect with this and Spatz's alpha centari mod :(

Alas, this mod wont load with my senario ive made from Yet (not) another earth map pack's giant earth

Shame because I've been looking for a mod like this specifically for that map for a long long time

Would have been perfect with this and Spatz's alpha centari mod :(

Most likely broken by the patch...

Also, necro this topic you did!

This mod is great I really like the idea of longer eras.
I found one mistake, I have played a few games and I noticed that my units are not getting more than 30XP for killing barbarians (should be unlimited...). One of the reasos might be that I always play on 'raging barbarian' mode.

I will try now few games without 'raging barbarian' and tell if that works.

PS. Sorry for bad english, I'm from Poland :)

UPDATE: I tried it without 'raging barbarians' and units still can't pass 30 XP (3 level). Any ideas?

First of all, a very nice mod...i like the idea behind as every time i just couldn't build up good forces per era while time is running into the next one.

Now the bad news: the mod seems totally incompatible to other mod-packs like UU or building made fun... got into crashes all the time if i combine your mod, sorry.

where i can download this mod i don't see any download link or web page someting pleasr Formlapower

It should be in the Mod Browers within in the game. I am not sure if it is compatible with the some of the recent patches if you download let me know....I will be working on this to get it back up to date soon.

Top Bottom