Congrats on Master of Mana

CarnivalBizarre

Warlord
Hi, I know this forum is kinda deserted, but I just want to give my appreciation for Master of Mana v1.3. It's so good, there hardly any things I disagree with and all the features there seems made make the game funnier in the long run rather than just add unbalanced cool stuff.

This is really now the Nr1 mod for FFH2, I have been having so much fun with the game the last few weeks!

:goodjob:

Hi, I know this forum is kinda deserted, but I just want to give my appreciation for Master of Mana v1.3. It's so good, there hardly any things I disagree with and all the features there seems made make the game funnier in the long run rather than just add unbalanced cool stuff.

This is really now the Nr1 mod for FFH2, I have been having so much fun with the game the last few weeks!

:goodjob:

Try 1.4. You know where you find it!!!

Greez:goodjob:

Tschuggi

Will the site (forums, mainly) be back up soon? Looks like I missed the latest version. I've tried constant refreshing, but that doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere.

seems that the site is down, atm. Maybe Sephi forgot to pay his bill :lol: No, seriously, sometimes the site has probs, don't know why. Has been long since the last forum site downtime, but I guess it will be back soon.
Atm I enjoy my game with Baron Duin Halfmoon, leader of the doviello... late game, three civs left (of five, I killed two, large map, deity, normal speed, occ, ns) and it is one of the best I ever had. I disabled all vic conditions except conquest and epic destiny, and it seems that I will finish both at the same time... :lol: It's just great. I nearly got my ass kicked from the Khazad and the Hippus, could barley save my ass with trading bowery and could defend my city - and sent them retaliation.

Top Bottom