DLL - Various Mod Comps + Civ IV Diplo + CSD mods

Update: Whoward, I've noticed that the 'find antiquity site' quest is firing before the industrial era in this combined version. This is not a problem in CSD by itself. Any thoughts?

Yep. Lack of sleep - missed a chunk of code at the end of a CSD specific block while doing the merge (I'm currently double checking all the other code merges as well :yawn:). I'd better pay up for another version number ;)

Yep. Lack of sleep - missed a chunk of code at the end of a CSD specific block while doing the merge (I'm currently double checking all the other code merges as well :yawn:). I'd better pay up for another version number ;)

I once heard somebody say that "version numbers are free" ;)

\Skodkim

I once heard somebody say that "version numbers are free" ;)

Why "sarcasm" isn't the UA for England I'll never understand :)

Glad to know I'm not the only one that makes midnight errors.
G

Today's trivia ...

... the combined code base comprises 2113 code blocks in 119 files (about 34% of the files in the project)

Global - City Forest Bonus (v2) does not work with CSD (v15.06) enabled. The only other mod enabled is DLL 41. It works with CSD disabled. I will try to find how to create a log but this is simple to recreate. I tried multiple times and it worked without CSD and failed with CSD. Dip - City States (v2) enabled with CSD.

I will try to find how to create a log

Look in C:\Users\{username}\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Logs\CustomMods.log, whenever a city is founded on a forest it logs a message along the lines of "Founding of {cityname} on a forest created {hammers} initial production"

Note: The forest boost is NOT given to AI capital cities (as it's just way too overkill)

Look in C:\Users\{username}\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Logs\CustomMods.log, whenever a city is founded on a forest it logs a message along the lines of "Founding of {cityname} on a forest created {hammers} initial production"

Note: The forest boost is NOT given to AI capital cities (as it's just way too overkill)

The file does not exist maybe because I usually try to create my first city on a forest so I can get a scout within one turn. This is the first or second turn of the game when I discovered the issue. So I cut my CIV5modsdatabsae from cache to another location then started the game with only the four mods enabled and it failed. (FYI thank you for the tip on this. I was disabling and enabling everything and I play a lot of mods lol) Disabled CSD and the associated dip file and it worked. Tried multiple times and it followed the same pattern. Double checked again this morning same results.

Is logging enabled (see the link in my sig)

I have seen your signature so much I don't read it lol ty again Turned logging on:

No CSD - Founding of London on a forest created 37 initial production
Pick'N'Mix BNW DLL - Shutdown

With CSD no mention of founding London - <Defines>: PROMOTION_FLAGSHIP = 0
Pick'N'Mix BNW DLL - Shutdown

Try deleting the file DLL/DiplomacyCityStates.xml in the CSD mod

If using CSD 15.6 you MUST delete the DLL/DiplomacyCityStates.xml file from that mod.

I've update the instructions in the first post to include this step

Regarding this question Link I (as said) already did that when I started the game so that can't be the issue here.

\Skodkim

The AI spams a lot of diplomats. I had 338 influence and still not allied and I could not get another diplomat to enter the city state territory. I assume there is a limit on how high total influence can go. Portugal was unbelievable and no way to beat. I needed 532 & 534 for two city states and over 230 more influence for four others to over take her. This just seems a little out of whack.

Top Bottom